Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
25 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrade
This is from before LHR cards were launched so it is full hash rate card.
Don't mine. Don't overclock. Don't game much either. Might have been used for 100-200 hours of gaming. Please PM me your offer if you think that the price is not fine.
Since it is very expensive, I would prefer to sell hand-to-hand or shipping on buyer's risk only.

Attachments

• photo6136613276860133218.jpg
    photo6136613276860133218.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 332
  • photo6136613276860133219.jpg
    photo6136613276860133219.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 333
  • 3060bill.jpg
    3060bill.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 332
Don't mine. Don't overclock. Don't game much either. Might have been used for 100-200 hours of gaming. Please PM me your offer if you think that the price is not fine.
Since it is very expensive, I would prefer to sell hand-to-hand or shipping on buyer's risk only.
Try selling on fb. If you want to sell it to a gamer, this is a good place.

Wake up sid..one gets 3070ti for this price!

Interested

FWIW, if something happens to this card and if you end up RMA'ing it, you will get only a new LHR version. I have seen posts about this on facebook, OP was complaining that he got a LHR version and wanted to go to consumer court. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Good to know.
So, that is why you were so kind to make an offer of 50K. I guess you are being benevolent with that offer. But, I will politely decline your offer.

PS: I did some digging. This is true for all non-LHR cards except 3090. You may or may not get non-LHR card upon RMA.
Price drop to 85K.

Last edited:
Good to know.
So, that is why you were so kind to make an offer of 50K. I guess you are being benevolent with that offer. But, I will politely decline your offer.

PS: I did some digging. This is true for all non-LHR cards except 3090. You may or may not get non-LHR card upon RMA.
Price drop to 85K.
Only lhr are now produced so upon rma only lhr can be had except FE cards.....god forbid no one has to rma if one buying for mining .

Back