Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Moved to a mini-ITX build
I tried selling this but there were no buyers so I'm giving it away for free. I bought it for 11k in 2016 and it's still an awesome silence-focused case. I don't really have the time to list it elsewhere or do the packing etc necessary for shipping, and it's just lying here gathering dust. So, if you are interested in the case and can pick it up from Goregaon West, Mumbai - it's yours.

I won't be including the fans as they are still new and worth something - but I'll include the Deepcool UF140 which is pictured. The pictures have a power supply and other fans which will not be included. If you want the other fans (there are 3x Corsair A14-25L, 1x Noctua NF-A14), let me know, we can work something out. Also not included is the PSU shroud, bottom dust filter and some screws are missing. DM me if interested - I'll be prioritizing based on user activity on TE.

Attachments

• IMG_20210910_184149.jpg
    IMG_20210910_184149.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_20210910_184215.jpg
    IMG_20210910_184215.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_20210910_184320.jpg
    IMG_20210910_184320.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 228
i am interested,and you may ask why because i have a haf xb which is sort of huge,under my desk its quite uncomfortable wrt to legs being under the table along with the pc. have been looking for a full atx case. inturn i am willing to giveaway a barely used corsair 300r to any needy gamer.

Last edited:
if
i am interested,and you may ask why because i have a haf xb which is sort of huge,under my desk its quite uncomfortable wrt to legs being under the table along with the pc. have been looking for a full atx case. inturn i am willing to giveaway a barely used corsair 300r to any needy gamer.
Can you ship the corsair 300r? I will arrange and pay for Delhivery courier pickup for your address.

Would have liked to take the 300r , but I am from Delhi / Kolkata. I am still using the ancient ZEBRONICS ANTIBIOTICS cabinet. That's the only thing that has NOT been upgraded ever. ;-)

i am interested too but cant pm you. Making a build but need to cut corners due to budget and this would be perfect!

I've got a few messages, but I like this the best! We can have two giveaways for TE members intead of one. I've DMed you.

If its still available, would want to pick up from Goregaon. i come to work at cama industrial estate.
Working on a secondary system as hot-backup for my production PC

Received thanks :) @raman.bhadu please provide me with a valid reason why and how you would use the 300r
I am unable to pm you. My PC case is non branded and is rusty and broken from back of the case for accommodating GPU. The case ports and buttons donot work except the power switch. I was going to buy a new one but then my motherboard got faulty and had to buy new one so I don’t have more money for the case. so if I can get it will be of great help

Last edited:
Back