FS: Others [Giveaway] Daily Disposable Contact Lenses Acuvue Moist (PWR/Diopters -0.75, Exp Feb 2024, BC 8.5, DIA 14.2)

manish_bhaumik

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Hyderabad
Item Condition
Packed Brand New
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Mar 1, 2019
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not Needed Anymore
Have many sealed/unused Acuvue Moist Daily Disposable (1 Day) Contact Lenses matching the below prescription. Checking if anyone needs them before I ultimately have to throw them away.
A 30 pack lens seems to cost ~1.5k as per Titan Eye+ so roughly giving away 13k INR worth of lenses. Please don't take to resell somehow. All I ask is the shipping cost (and if you wish, you can add any amount you want as token). I can ship via ShipRocket.

IF there are multiple interested parties, it may be fair to split the boxes amongst a few people fairly, so more people get benefited.

Sealed 90 pack X 2 boxes (each box has 3x30 packs)
Sealed 30 pack X 2 boxes
Opened 30 pack with 24 Sealed lenses

Power/PWR/Diopters -0.75
Expiry Feb 2024
Base Curve/BC 8.5
Diameter/DIA 14.2
Manufactured Feb 2019
Made in USA

I tried asking in my residential community, and since I didn't find anyone who needed them, thought of asking this community hoping you know someone who may benefit from these. If anyone has any other suggestions on what to do with them, please feel free to suggest. Since power got changed, they remain unused. More than a year left before expiry.

Attachments

• lenses1.jpg
    lenses1.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 91
  • lenses2.jpg
    lenses2.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 85
Why don't you donate it to the nearest Eye Clinic or Hospital.
Though I haven't tried or thought about it, I don't think Hospitals will take these, and it's possible some small clinic will just resell them. Anyway, looks like someone wants them here.
I am interested
Sure .. sounds good. Will sync with you. However, will wait out a couple of days to see if anyone else is also interested. That way I can help out a few different people.

Have many sealed/unused Acuvue Moist Daily Disposable (1 Day) Contact Lenses matching the below prescription. Checking if anyone needs them before I ultimately have to throw them away.
A 30 pack lens seems to cost ~1.5k as per Titan Eye+ so roughly giving away 13k INR worth of lenses. Please don't take to resell somehow. All I ask is the shipping cost (and if you wish, you can add any amount you want as token). I can ship via ShipRocket.

IF there are multiple interested parties, it may be fair to split the boxes amongst a few people fairly, so more people get benefited.

Sealed 90 pack X 2 boxes (each box has 3x30 packs)
Sealed 30 pack X 2 boxes
Opened 30 pack with 24 Sealed lenses

Power/PWR/Diopters -0.75
Expiry Feb 2024
Base Curve/BC 8.5
Diameter/DIA 14.2
Manufactured Feb 2019
Made in USA

I tried asking in my residential community, and since I didn't find anyone who needed them, thought of asking this community hoping you know someone who may benefit from these. If anyone has any other suggestions on what to do with them, please feel free to suggest. Since power got changed, they remain unused. More than a year left before expiry.
Are all these single powered I mean you might have made them according to your eye power right? They arent those generic zero powered ones right?

Are all these single powered I mean you might have made them according to your eye power right? They arent those generic zero powered ones right?
They are single powered. Power/PWR/Diopters -0.75. I think its a common power so I assume there are many other users who may be able to use them. Just need to find those people.
Base Curve/BC 8.5 and Diameter/DIA 14.2 probably don't matter.

I would like to talk please share me m very much interested I wear them often in parties
I am sure you are interested in the same way u were in other giveaway threads
Then what is the harm in taking give aways .. when it is available why shouldn't I try to acquire

I would like to talk please share me m very much interested I wear them often in parties

Then what is the harm in taking give aways .. when it is available why shouldn't I try to acquire
These are powered lenses (-0.75) and not decorative/costume. Do you actually need vision correction and your prescribed power matches?

just was about to say the same. a needy one should take the things not just because it is free so jump over it. @XBalboa please let other needy persons to take the giveaways.
Dear human i am not restricting anyone to show their interest . The post is available for every individual and for me aswell.. I will keep trying my best to acquire let others also try eventually it depends on the owner whom to give or not . ;)

where did u buy them? I want to switch to dailies but they seem quite expensive, currently using coopervison/acuvue oasis monthly/bi-weekly ones which I got from amazon. I have a higher power so I can't get these

where did u buy them? I want to switch to dailies but they seem quite expensive, currently using coopervison/acuvue oasis monthly/bi-weekly ones which I got from amazon. I have a higher power so I can't get these
They were bought when I was outside India. Dailies are costly for sure. At the end just eyeglasses are the most cost effective of course.

Edit: I got enough interest in the lenses. I am not accepting any further enquiries at the moment.

Last edited:
Back