FS: Games Giveaway guardians of galaxy code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending you code redeem it.
Thanks a lot, very generous! redemption successful :blush:

1643140873097.png

You will get 3rd code.i had 4 gpu and have one redeemed on my account rest 3 are given in advance.I will get 2 more coupons maximum.that will be all.This code was give by a new member he can't post in sale thread @asuraj45.so he gave me to post on his behalf.
Thanks. I appreciate that.

"Reason for Sale - Not interested in the game / Just trying to recover some amount for the exorbitant price I paid for the GPU."

Bruh, you literally sold your own copy of the game [saying you're not interested] and now you're trying to cop one in a giveaway? C'mon man, lol. Let others have a chance.
Yes, I sold mine back then to recover some cost. But now I'd love to play the game. I'll share proof of activation on my Steam account, once I get the code :)

Damn, I have 3070 fe card, but didn't know that they are giving this game...I only came to know bcz of ur post...Looks like I lost the chance.

Last edited:
You will get 3rd code.i had 4 gpu and have one redeemed on my account rest 3 are given in advance.I will get 2 more coupons maximum.that will be all.This code was give by a new member he can't post in sale thread @asuraj45.so he gave me to post on his behalf.
I hope I'll get one, sensei :happy::headphone:

Yup. Gaming in this day and age is just mindblowingly good! (if you have the system for it). It's a beautiful journey.
Have twins.12 years old both have their own pc.3080ti on both pc.now problem is got only one code redeemed on one pc that belonged to elder one and now he is not letting his younger brother play at his pc and I am at firing lines.
"Kids"
How old do you think you are grandpa.
One year younger then you.

Have twins.12 years old both have their own pc.3080ti on both pc.now problem is got only one code redeemed on one pc that belonged to elder one and now he is not letting his younger brother play at his pc and I am at firing lines.

One year younger then you.
Haha... It's hilarious to imagine the older-younger rivalry even in twins.

I got the card from a seller
If you're card was purchased between 5 October and 23 November you are eligible to get a coupon.even if you have any nvidia card made by any partner you are still eligible for offer.ask seller to give you code it's bundled with gpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back