Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
No warranty
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Giveaway
Guys, got a GoG game code for free from RPTech.

Not interested in playing this game, so giving it away for free.
Request you to ask for it only if you were actually considering buying and playing it.
Don't go for it just to see how it is and then let it sit in your Steam library.

Also, you need a 3000 series card to claim it even with the code.

First come, first serve.
I'll ask you to share a picture of your PC sidepanel with the GPU and a screenshot of your steam library. Both with today's date and your username.

Attachments

• GoG2.JPG
    GoG2.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 93
hey, could you say the procedure to claim it?
I got the mail to get code but they're asking purchase receipt for processor ram or motherboard along with GPU receipt.

I got the mail to get code but they're asking purchase receipt for processor ram or motherboard along with GPU receipt.

Yes, that is the process I followed too. Fill the Google form linked in the email and submit the invoices of the products.
If you just sold off the GPU and did not purchase parts to build a rig, then I am afraid you are out of luck.

i doesn't say the purchase of the component should be recent date.
Probably you can share them old bills also, may be they will compare buyer's name in bill. I am not sure though.

Yes, that is the process I followed too. Fill the Google form linked in the email and submit the invoices of the products.
If you just sold off the GPU and did not purchase parts to build a rig, then I am afraid you are out of luck.
was your PC purchase recent?

i doesn't say the purchase of the component should be recent date.
Probably you can share them old bills also, may be they will compare buyer's name in bill. I am not sure though.
ya will try sending my 2019 pc bill, let's see how it goes.

They asked the same for me and I replied saying my i7 7700 is OOW and so is my Mobo. And that I lost my bill for the RAM. I asked why should I provide my invoice copy for getting the game code which I paid for when buying the GPU. Filled the form without any invoices except GPU and they still gave me the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back