1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NONE
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgrade
Hello everyone,

I am giving away a Jackly 31 in 1 Screwdriver set. This is of course NOT the original one from USA. This is the one which is usually available on AMAZON sale for RS. 200. Condition of bits are okay but outer cover has a crack when it accidentally feel. Same shown in pic.

If you are from Delhi / NCR you can meet me anywhere on the Blue Line and I will hand it over to you. And if you are from outside Delhi and want to have this one then you will have to arrange your own shipping.

PS - This is actually a HORRIBLE PRODUCT if you need the really small precision bits, especially like T3, T4 , PH00, Pentalobe etc etc. Dont get this one ever for those bits. The little bigger bits are Okay kind of product and get the job done. Get the AMAZONBASICS 32 in 1 precision set or the STANLEY 66-039 6 piece precision screwdriver Set. They are twice as expensive but the bits are really good quality and worth the premium.

Good for an experiment/hobby but as you mentioned it's a horrible product. I second that. The quality is cheapest of them all and terrible. This cannot be used in a professional environment the bits will break and might even damage screws. I have two of these and both went bad after a small period of time.

To anyone who wants a recommendation of a good kit I'll suggest Xiaomi precision screwdriver kit. Costs near about 1000-1100 INR. Actually made by Wiha which is well known for its quality bits. I've been using it since a year and they didn't break, very sturdy and quality bits.

Appreciate the giveaway.

I bought these from shopclues for Rs. 39 :cool: many many years ago and I must have used them for like 300 times before T3 slipped while opening a laptop. Good think to have if you got nothing.

I bought these from shopclues for Rs. 39 :cool: many many years ago and I must have used them for like 300 times before T3 slipped while opening a laptop. Good think to have if you got nothing.
I got this in 2015.. this is the my go-to kit for all electronic items. I consider this as one of my best VFM product. It maynot be the best, but does my job in most cases. I didnt face any problems like damaging screws. Maybe I am not doing enough repair work, but enough for me.

I am still in need of a good mobile repair kit though

I got this in 2015.. this is the my go-to kit for all electronic items. I consider this as one of my best VFM product. It maynot be the best, but does my job in most cases. I didnt face any problems like damaging screws. Maybe I am not doing enough repair work, but enough for me.

The problem with most "cheap" manual screwdriver kits/bits is not the damage to screws, but the damage to bits themselves. They are of poor quality, soft material.

Try this AmazonBasics 32-Piece Electronics Repair Screwdriver Set. Absolutely most bang for your buck !

The problem with most "cheap" manual screwdriver kits/bits is not the damage to screws, but the damage to bits themselves. They are of poor quality, soft material.
True. The bits themselves are made up of god knows what soft metal [looks like aluminum alloy. LOL] and it gets damaged easily. The screws will remain intact but the bit will be either damaged or bent.

Back