Events & Meets Giveaway of ExplorerMax: 100 1-year license for this tabbed file manager

I use a full-fledge desktop: i7, 18gb ram, dedicated 4gb gpu, windows 10 enterprise.

Its indeed a program bug as that day after uninstalling I haven't encountered the same progress stuck error again even after copying huge sized random/multiple files to multiple locations.

Ask your team to have a look at it and hopefully it gets fixed and I will be back to using explorermax again!

When you copy or paste sth, you are using the system file explorer. ExplorerMax doesn't change anything. A copying error may occur due to various reasons. For sure, we'll keep trying to find if it's our bug. Here is my PC screenshot and the same for the rest team members. It's very fast

(And I've checked the screenshot you sent several days ago again, ExplorerMax.exe takes over 120 MB not 1GB, explorermax.exe takes about 180 MB not 1.8GB, right? Plus them, it's 300MB not 3GB. Did I read it wrong?)

Moreover, double-click issue is fixed in the latest version. It will be releasedsoon.

My screenshot.png

ExplorerMax 2.0.0.0 has been released.

What's New
1. Added PhotoMax as the first supported plugin.
2. Fixed some unknown bugs. (Double click issue has been solved.)

Notice: PhotoMax 1.0 is our first try on plugins. It aims to help users manage photos by simple editing, adding to favorite/albums, etc. In the next months, tags filtering, photo converting (Heic to jpg) and more will be available.
Sometimes you may fail to download or install PhotoMax in ExplorerMax. It's still a beta version. If this happens, PM me and I'll email you a direct set-up file. (For sure, you can try it until a better version comes.)

Giveaway is still available, I guess, as long as the key hasn't been used up.

WXWorkCapture_1588908228701.png

Thanks a lot Skylar, it's working great for me ( I'm no geek, but there has been zero issues of slowdown in a modest 8th i5, 16GB laptop)
Will try v.2 today.
What's the actual price of the software? If the photo max works, will buy the software.
Is it possible to close it with key commands ( ctrl Q) long time Mac user, difficult to quit old habits.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot Skylar, it's working great for me ( I'm no geek, but there has been zero issues of slowdown in a modest 8th i5, 16GB laptop)
Will try v.2 today.
What's the actual price of the software? If the photo max works, will buy the software.
Is it possible to close it with key commands ( ctrl Q) long time Mac user, difficult to quit old habits.
Excited to hear that you're satisfied. The pricing plan of ExplorerMax: 1-year license costs $9.95, lifetime license costs 39.95.

To be honest, since you've got a 1-year license, it will also work on PhotoMax's future paid functions. Remember that it's still a beta version and not perfect now. Do not rush to buy. LOL. (eg. Now, scanning folders to import photos only supports JPG now. You can only drag png photos into it. We may fix this in the next version.)

As for shortcut key, on Windows System, [ alt+F4 ] can close your present program. We can't change that. However if you do have lots of mac habits, you may try with the tool [AutoHotKey] to set personalized key commands.

Back