[Giveaway part 2] 3 RS.com premium a/c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following my previous giveway here : http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/giveaway-many-rs-com-premium-c-144484.html where I gave away 9 premium RS.com a/cs, I'm back with part - 2 :gap:

Each a/c to be shared amongst 3 members so in total 9 people will get login info. Security lock will be enabled on all accounts so that you can't change any info of account. Some criteria : -

Rules are simple but adhere to them :-

1) People who got accounts in previous giveaways need not apply at all.

2) People who pmed me last time cursing why I didn't give them a/cs and telling me how they feel bad and blah blah, need not apply :mad:

3) Must be active in forum, i.e have atleast 300 posts and atleast 6 months old. However, if you're 2 years old and still have 300 posts, this doesn't show your activeness.

4) Totally my discretion. No arguments please.

To apply, post in the thread

Imp Note : - I'll never change the password. Some people from earlier giveaway found that they're no more able to login and bashed me pming (example below). It is because the other people who you're sharing account with got smart and shared it further. RS noticed account abuse and changed the password on their own.

################ EXAMPLE #####################

Hi waiting for your email.

You gave me rs account for one month, and u take it off after 15 days. i

gave u +ve reps for this .

Is this what you do ?

------------------------------------------

Dont act so high and mighty.

You got what you asked for where i am left with nothing. So think of it baby. And by the way this was my 3rd msg to you and you did not have the courtesy to reply to my earlier mails.

#############################################

Seriously, what that necessary :mad: People cry for free stuff as well

I don't want one, but I just have to reply saying that I found the quoted message at the end hilarious. "So think of it, baby." Ha ha ha. Oh man.

Imp Note : - I'll never change the password. Some people from earlier giveaway found that they're no more able to login and bashed me pming (example below). It is because the other people who you're sharing account with got smart and shared it further. RS noticed account abuse and changed the password on their own.

hmmm....that happened with me too.
My account wasn't working after some 8-9days. I guessed it would be the case mentioned above.Now, I think it certainly was.

Thank you for the account you gave me last time. Though it lasted just 8-9 days, I had downloaded some important pdf's:D . Thank You for that.

Keep up:hap2:

sorry for OT:ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back