Giveaway Thread

Have a free copy of killing floor anyone want it.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    85 KB · Views: 106
Have the following items for giveaway.
FYI not sure if the ram sticks work or not and cannot test them.the printer cartridges are empty can be refilled .

Attachments

• 20240528_155821.jpg
    20240528_155821.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 68
  • 20240528_155254.jpg
    20240528_155254.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 20240528_155238.jpg
    20240528_155238.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 77
I have a working router UPS with a degraded battery. It has 5V, 9V, 12V outputs. It no longer gives more than 10-15 mins backup. Can still be useful for those who just need power to be maintained until apartment generators kick in etc. When new, It used to give 6-8hrs backup with a Wi-Fi router and the ISP modem connected.

The batteries can be replaced for cheap and even upgraded. I found this YT video which shows the procedure for the exact model I have. I wanted to do this but I do not have the tools or expertise to do a proper job.

I have the box and all accessories it came with it. If anyone wants this, DM me. Only need to pay for shipping.

EDIT: @manohar5321 is taking this along with some other old electronic stuff. I will post subsequent updates in his existing WTB thread.

Attachments

• PXL_20240610_100511065.jpg
    PXL_20240610_100511065.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 33
  • PXL_20240610_100435311.jpg
    PXL_20240610_100435311.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I have a working router UPS with a degraded battery. It has 5V, 9V, 12V outputs. It no longer gives more than 10-15 mins backup. Can still be useful for those who just need power to be maintained until apartment generators kick in etc. When new, It used to give 6-8hrs backup with a Wi-Fi router and the ISP modem connected.

The batteries can be replaced for cheap and even upgraded. I found this YT video which shows the procedure for the exact model I have. I wanted to do this but I do not have the tools or expertise to do a proper job.

I have the box and all accessories it came with it. If anyone wants this, DM me. Only need to pay for shipping.
sent you a pm

for how many months the backup was good?
I purchased it in May 2021, so it's a little over 3 years old now. I think for over 2 years, I never noticed the router losing power. Then towards the tail end of last year sometimes it would shutdown after an hour or two. It degraded quickly after that.
I suppose you kept the ups online 24x7.
Yes pretty much. The only time it was turned off was when me and my family were away on trips.

I have wasted a pretty chunk of money in buying three options to play the cds but all gave way in a manner of days or weeks.. Although I have a setup through which I can play my lossless music over Upnp wirelessly, but I have very many audio Cds and I like to use them.

If anyone has a cd player to dispose which I can connect with my amp, would be grateful
I can even pay for it..
Apart from it being properly functional, a random/shuffle play option is kind of must for me.

Thanks

EDIT: @manohar5321 is taking this along with some other old electronic stuff. I will post subsequent updates in his existing WTB thread.
Is it still available for pickup?

I have these steam keys, they're anyone's to redeem. To prevent bots from scraping them, I've replaced each alphabet with the alphabet that occurs after it. You can use the attached js function in your browser console to reverse the change.

Lamp Head: BM397-DI0OK-6IZ65
Land of Zombies: 2A9ON-KZCQ6-KLGG6
Scarry Village: CR25X-ODOMU-0B4D9
ConflictCraft 2: 4E3HF-C00CK-84ZBZ

JavaScript:
const decrypt = (str) => {
    // Initialize an empty string to hold the reversed characters
    let result = '';

// Iterate through each character in the input string
    for (let i = 0; i < str.length; i++) {
        let char = str[i];

// Check if the character is an uppercase letter