FS: Others Giveaway (USB drives, card reader and a non-functioning tablet)

imran_chennai

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Item Condition
1 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jan 1, 2015
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Decluttering
Hi,
I'm putting up some things for a giveaway. Have collected these things over the course of years. Not sure if you'll find it useful.
Can ship them at actuals. However, you can reduce the overall cost of shipping if you were to bundle it with one or more of these items I've put up for sale.
Have some USB card readers, pen drives(not working), LAN cables, and a XOLO tablet. The tablet does not power on when plugged into the charger. No damage to the screen.

Other sale threads -
6* 120mm fans (Brand New) - https://techenclave.com/threads/pac...compatible-with-pwm-and-4-pin-headers.210877/
Firestick Lite (Brand New) - https://techenclave.com/threads/firestick-lite-fhd-brand-new.210888/

Attachments

• acc_lot.jpg
    acc_lot.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 251
  • lan_lot.jpg
    lan_lot.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 254
  • pad_front.jpg
    pad_front.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 190
  • pad_back.jpg
    pad_back.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 181
  • pad_sleeve.jpg
    pad_sleeve.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
Hi, can you please provide the exact model of the tab? I have a Chuwi hibook tab with broken display, want to see whether the display is compatible. Thanks for initiating the giveaway

I have the non-plus variant of the Tab still working to this day not in active use though. I think the only difference between them is the HDMI port and back camera on the Plus variant.
Great memories attached to this thing...

Based on the order of PMs received and the items requested. I'm listing the claiming order below.
@mzsa1994 - Power adapter + Multicard reader
@nkfdstar - USB drives + Memory card readers
@MrdK - Tablet + USB camera module + LAN cable.
@prakhargr8 - PS2 memory card + LAN cable

Folks, please share your addresses in the DMs, I will pack and ship them.

P.S. - I have no way of testing out the card readers and the pen drives do not work as mentioned.

I've received the contact and shipping details from most of the interested folks. Will pack and ship in a couple of days.
@prakhargr8 - Could you DM me your address to ship the PS2 memory card and LAN cables?

Received the power adapter and card reader they were packed really well.
I just asked for one power adapter but I received two.
Really appreciate the kind gesture.
Feedback left.
Thanks

Last edited:
Back