[GO] 18mm NATO/ZULU watch straps for HMT

Hi gmano,

I am new to this forum.
Signed up especially for these strap.

PMed you for my requirement. Please let know the availablity and shippment for Annur, coimbatore 641653

thanks in advance
Ah, glad to see you here.

Watchuseek --> Techenclave, hope the journey was smooth :)

DSC04194jj.JPG
DSC04194jj.JPG
got my natos..... Pic My Janata with NATO....
special thanks to Gmano and Piper......

Meanwhile what does the bump means???

Last edited:
Hi Gmano,

Just signed up for these straps. Questions: (1) Where can I see the list (2) Where do I transfer the amount (3) Im also looking for a black PILOT, any luck getting it from you (or somewhere you know). I'm in Delhi. Thanks...

Sad for me.
Even HMT Mechanical watches not available.
I like the hmt watches with different colors(purple,blue,orange,green) very much.
I want to have one of then for daily use not for show piece or collection.
Still I think HMT offer good automatic watched at good price compared to other brands like sonata,maxima etc.

For information of fellow members:-

still some handwind models are available..... Jayanth, Tejus, Sunder, Sakthi, pankaj,
and some autos ASDL 06, NASS11.... in coimbatore showroom.....

Hello Guys! I am also a recent HMT fan..i have Pilot (Black dial, Red Dial), Janta (With 12-3-6-9 & without numbers). I came across the post while searching for NATO/ZULU straps for my new vintage collection of HMTs. Kindly help me, in arranging some cool straps. I am from Mumbai..thanks!

send PM to gmano......

Hello Guys! I am also a recent HMT fan..i have Pilot (Black dial, Red Dial), Janta (With 12-3-6-9 & without numbers). I came across the post while searching for NATO/ZULU straps for my new vintage collection of HMTs. Kindly help me, in arranging some cool straps. I am from Mumbai..thanks!

Back