[GO] 18mm NATO/ZULU watch straps for HMT

Will add your name to the list and PM you the payment details[DOUBLEPOST=1386417488][/DOUBLEPOST]
Will try to post an actual picture of the watch with these straps
hi gmano, payment would be made on Monday morning through NEFT - have added you as the payee now.
Please PM me your contact details so that I can pass on my address and phone no. Thanks a ton!( I'm unable to reply to your PM. )
Thanks Ravi. I have just added you as a payee in NEFT and you should receive 840 on Monday morning.

The straps I'm looking at:
1 Military Green
1 Blue and Yellow

Last edited by a moderator:
Will try to post an actual picture of the watch with these straps

Dear Gmano ,

I will take Straps listed on 1st , 2nd and 3rd from top . Will transfer payment on monday , tomorrow being Sunday .

I believe , I Don;t Need to pay for shipping charges since you will anyways Ship me My Pilot . hopefully I was Among Few Who Send the payment at earliest for Blue Hands Pilot .

Off topic - Any ideas Where can I get HMT "Kaushal" & What is the Size of Dial in Below Kaushal .

IMG_4102.jpg

@sushil.mudgil updated the spreadsheet.
You need not pay for the shipping charges again, if you have already paid for the watch and shipping.
HMT "Kaushal" - you can try in HMT offices cum showrooms in your city (if its available). Present MRP is Rs. 1150.

Gmano,
I just paid (Transaction reference #:IT79104244, from the account of Preetam Patil) Rs. 360 for one Olive Green (#4) strap.
As I've already paid for HMT watch, please ship them together.
Thanks!
-ityogi

Dear Gmano ,

I am In list of GO thread for HMT watches as well and wish to buy 3 straps for my coming watch along Other HMT;s ( One pilot , One Janta ) . Appreciate if you can let me know the price for each strap along with shipping. Since i already has your bank details, I can transfer funds at the earliest .

HI Gmano ,

Kindly exclude me from the list . In two minds now wrt to zulu or canvas straps. Will decide and see where i can find them later on. Apologies for the in convenience caused .

@gmano ...i have paid for the black nato on Saturday and today morning i got an SMS that amount has been credited into beneficiary's account. TX no is 0777341139168960 HDFC Bank. But I still don't see my name in the spreadsheet. Can you pls update and ship the strap along with the watch.
Thanks.

@gmano Hey, add one Military Green NATO strap for me and inform me about when and in which account payment has to be made for both the watch and the NATO strap.

@gmano
I still am unable to reply or start a pm (conversation) with you - I have written an email to the mode as well but in vain.
Please assist as I need to get me these Nato straps.
My email is amit at amitseth dot com

@gmano , one black and one black and green strap for me.
Please PM me your bank details so that I can make payments for these 2 straps and 2 watches together :).

Thanks,

Back