[GO] 18mm NATO/ZULU watch straps for HMT

Oh, I don;t know why I thought its Black and Gray ( You even mentioned that) .

then I will take a black, please let me know if its okay. I will transfer the amount.

-Inder

Hey gmano,
I am unable to PM you and hence the post here.
I see my name already in the spreadsheet updated with the choice of colors.
However the payment status hasn't been updated.
Could you please check my payment and let me know if i have not transferred the right amount?
Thanks bud.
Cheers,
Deepak

Hey gmano,
I am unable to PM you and hence the post here.
I see my name already in the spreadsheet updated with the choice of colors.
However the payment status hasn't been updated.
Could you please check my payment and let me know if i have not transferred the right amount?
Thanks bud.
Cheers,
Deepak
Updated

Do you have any 22mm nato/zulu straps? Can you point me to your source - I need 5 22mm nato straps urgently.

any chance of getting a military green ???
Strap in green color is available in this model:
1.jpg

Is it ok with you?

I wont be using the straps ordered from this GO. I prefer the stock leather band, hence selling them off.

A black and olive green strap up for sale. Condition : brand new and unused. Location : Santacruz E, Mumbai. Same price as in first post. No delivery, local pickup preferred.

Last edited:
Dear gmano,
As you know, i have already placed an order for a pilot and 2 NATO straps and have already made the payment for the same.
Now, my wife's behind me asking for the blue red and white NATO :)
If you have not yet shipped my stuff, would it be ok if i transferred money for 1 more strap?
Thanks bud.
Cheers,
Deepak

Dear gmano,
As you know, i have already placed an order for a pilot and 2 NATO straps and have already made the payment for the same.
Now, my wife's behind me asking for the blue red and white NATO :)
If you have not yet shipped my stuff, would it be ok if i transferred money for 1 more strap?
Thanks bud.
Cheers,
Deepak
Yes, you can transfer. Will ship it along with the watch

Dear gmano,
First of all, thanks a lot for the watch and straps! :) I really appreciate your help to all of us!
I just received only 2 straps (black and black + green).
Did you miss sending the blue white red?
Thanks again gmano for your help.
Cheers,
Deepak

Back