GO: Arctic Silver 5 (Rs.375 per 3.5gm tube)

RiO

Skilled
Recently, people have been asking me whether I have AS5 for sale or where to get some from... it's available at Prime, Mumbai, but I think they sell it for an insane price of Rs.650 per 3.5gm tube.

Anyway, I'm planning to order AS5 for a couple friends and wanted to know if other TE members would be interested too - it's simple, the average shipping cost of each tube is lower if I order more tubes :)

I've done the math and a 3.5gm tube should cost no more than Rs.375 shipped to any place in India. I'm not doing this for a profit btw, so don't ask me to round the cost down to 350 :p If you live in Bangalore and pick up a tube, you can get it for Rs.325 since I won't need to ship. As well, if you order 2 tubes the shipping cost will remain the same, Rs.50.

The estimated cost of Rs.375 per tube is based on an order of 10 tubes, so I'm hoping to get requests for at least 10 tubes so everyone gets it at this price and not higher.

About payment, you can send it as soon as I confirm that the order has been placed - that will ensure I can ship the tubes as soon as it reaches me.

If you're interested or have questions, post here.

If you want one, sure... I'll recalculate total cost once all orders are in anyways, but it's $13.95, and shipping won't be a whole lot more. Since there's interest, I'm open to 12gm tube orders too.

Btw, I will be ordering from sidewinder.

Abhi, the 12gm tube costs $13.95 (Rs.670) but factor in an additional 25-50 bucks for shipping to India.

Quick update on AS5 requests up until now:

1 x 3.5gm tube for Devansh

1 x 3.5gm tube for Karan (do you still want if it's not free? :D)

1 x 3.5gm tube for Saiyan

1 x 3.5gm tube for dekruzader (let me know if you want the 12gm)

1 x 12gm tube for Switch (unconfirmed)

1 x 12gm tube for Quad (unconfirmed)

1 x 12gm tube for meeeee

As soon as I reach 10 units, I'll place the order... it will take 7 business days to reach me but I'll try to get it expedited, no promises however ;)

one question, how long will the tube last i mean say we use one rice grain size and stock it,will it be as good 2 use after a few years ? jus asking for kicks, count me in for 1 12gm tube

Hey kandissa, long time no see - confirmed for you too ;)

Order update:

1 x 3.5gm tube for Devansh

1 x 3.5gm tube for Karan (do you still want if it's not free? )

1 x 3.5gm tube for Saiyan

1 x 3.5gm tube for DaMonarch

1 x 12gm tube for dekruzader

1 x 12gm tube for Switch (unconfirmed)

1 x 12gm tube for Quad (unconfirmed)

1 x 12gm tube for kandissa

1 x 12gm tube for SoulFire

1 x 12gm tube for Smith (doesn't matter where you stay :D)

1 x 12gm tube for dolphin

1 x 12gm tube for meeeee

Didn't think I'd reach 10 requests so fast :p I've decided to stay open for requests until tomorrow noon and then place the order - those who haven't confirmed, please do so by then. This is going to be the largest AS5 order in friggin history :D

SoulFire said:
one question, how long will the tube last i mean say we use one rice grain size and stock it,will it be as good 2 use after a few years ? jus asking for kicks, count me in for 1 12gm tube

Depends on usage :) I think the 12gm tube allows for up to 50 applications, but then again it's pretty subjective because if you waste a lot during application, it won't last 50 times :D Confirmed 1 for you too.

Cool, added 1 for you too...

dolphin, adding 1 in for you... man, this is going to be the largest AS5 order in friggin history :rofl:

^^One word of warning for folks ordering 12gm tubes... if its opened and then not used for long, it dries up and stops being usable. Happened to me more than once. This is the only reason i prefer 3.5gm tubes.

Back