GO: Conroe 6600 & E6400

vij said:
why not...thats smthing thats pitted against fx62 right?
Intel is not a charity organisation...

lol I agree totally.. AMD overpriced those x2's didn't they... Now its intel's turn... I'd be good if they overpriced all C2's that way the club'll be more exclusive..:p

Update:

after trying 2 redirect both distris to gulbhir and speaking to gulbhir

expected dates for e6600 is 25th,pricing shouldb e about 17k + tax,so can pickup directly from him so as to save our trouble :)

im gonna try n push for 17k all incl,im really trying some hidden costs these guys didnt tell me about grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

teh deal is almost on par if not as good as usa costs :p and well its not even available most places.

intel will be OFFICIAALLY launching this after diwali

So Soulfire, *exactly when* will the E6600's arrive should I order it part of this group? Appreciate the time and effort you're spending on clinching a good deal here ;)

its expected Aug 25th as i said, one of us could buy it 4u n then ship the same,25th is exactly 1 week from now ill pm you and we could talk about the same.

hi guys.

I didnt wanted to create new thread. but I finally got answer back from one of the dealers (cant mention the name as per request in public and if you have guessed it then please dont mention it in public. Its his request ;) ).

We could get special deal worked out directly through negotiations with Intel India. I just want to know rough no of people interested. Thats all i need so a good deal can be worked out.

This is for E6600 specially. Please let me know ASAP and u peeps will get processor much before than anywhere else and at better price hopefully.

Processor will be shipped to u directly and payment will be in the dealer's name after confirmation.

Hi guys. An update

The price of single processor is going to be 17250.

If there are close to 10 people ready to buy the cpu then I will try to get some discounts for u guys. I am going to the dealer on my way home today to talk about this. I will keep u guys posted. The processors will be made available within 3-4 days of order.

pastrykunal said:
I am in only for the mobo Foxconn-975X7AA-8EKRS2, if thats possible. could youplease update the mobos price?

regards
kunal

This model does not support C2D. so what are you going to do with it , use pentiun D cpu's on it ??
if so why are you purchasing C2D cpu ??

The Revised Model Foxconn-975X7AB-8EKRS2 supports C2D.

Back