GO : Creative EP630 at 950+Shipping from Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepak

Skilled
Hey fellas

Well I know that loads of members here want a pair or 2 of Creative EP630 and it seems that luck is on our side as few people here in Delhi and out at Mumbai have been able to locate genuine pieces at good prices.

Anyway picking up from this thread

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/creative-ep-630-available-delhi-1100-a-92316.html#post605607

I was thinking of organizing a GO and if 10 or so people do show interest the GO is ON :eek:hyeah:

Cost per pair should be about 1100 as posted in the thread, I can try to get it lowered a bit but no sureties there.

And as I would be moving to Bangalore sometime in July, I can easily bring them with me and people there can collect it easily thus saving the shipping charges (if you can wait for them)

Delhi people can ofcourse pick them up from my place if they so desire.

So people who are interested, please post here and I'll see what can be done :)

Cheers

Deepak

Edit June 17, 2007 1:15am:

It seems that a member here has stumbled onto a gold mine with EP630's available at 950+Shipping if outside Mumbai if more then 20 pieces are ordered from the dealer.

Anyway, the member is trishulrai his profile page is

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/members/trishulrai.html

I will be managing the GO at TE end, so people who are interested can either PM me or post here with the no. of pieces that they desire, and I will pass on the details, also Mumbai members can meet him and collect the item from him personally.

So cost 1 Pair EP 630 : 950 + 100 (Shipping)

If any senior member from Mumbai can meet him before hand I believe this will only lead to increasing his credibility and a more successful GO, so please PM the guy and see what you guys can come up with and post here :)

The old GO will then ofcourse be redundant as this one comes out cheaper even with shipping costs included. The product will be with xerox of bill and warranty

Regards

Deepak

i tried for them in chennai.. buggers there were asking 1.8k :S

I dont think you can get them any cheaper unless someone talks to the distributor direct, considering the number of orders, i think we can actually :)

AFAIK, these are not officially distributed in India else availablity would not have been such a B****H

So anyone else intereseted :p

I mailed them and enquired Creative for Gigaworks S750. you can try numbers below mentioned... (I am so lucky to get EP630 in january 07 for just 900bux)
You can contact our National distibutors for the best price and the availability,

These are the contacts of the Mumbai representatives

Ms Compuage Infocom Ltd

Ms Cyberstar Infocom Ltd
Contact Person : Mr. Deepka Bhole - 93238 09599 / Mr. Ramakanta -
9322122285 / Mr. Saurabh - 9342107448

These are all mum based if I am not mistaken, so if someone can get a go going from Mum that would be wonderful...

Till then I see that this thread has been made sticky, lets see what good comes of it.

I'm in for one, I will be in delhi, and will pick up from ur place.... right now I'm outside(jaipur), and will send u the cash now...

^^ Hehe, all I got till now is 2 requests so if he can get it cheaper, I got no problems......

It's better for the community, and thats what the GO's are all about..

yogi7272 said:
for those from mumbai .. by bro got creative ep 630 for 1000rs yesterday from alfa .. ville parle ..
Hi guys,
I live bang opposite Alfa, you can imagine the nuisance :)
Even though I live right opposite, I never buy electronic items from them, after having some really bad experiences with a lot of purchases I had made from them. Rumor has it that he smuggles most of his stuff and also has a workshop where they replace the internal components with cheap China made parts. Again, I don't have any proof of this, its merely speculation. But my experience shows that 50 % of the stuff I have bought from them konked off in the first year.

Just went there and checked out the EP 630 you guys have been talking about. Well I'm not sure if I can call it original or fake? I'll let you'll decide...will post the pics in the next post. These come without a bill and without any warranty. The reason being they are not got by Alfa from the official creative distributors in India, namely Compuage and CyberStar. The packaging seems quite worn out with a lot of scratch marks on the plastic. I asked for another piece, but that was even worse. The packaging says "Made in China" and has the Creative Singapore address on it. Also, the packaging is such that you can open the whole case with your bare hands (no scissors required to cut open) and close it back again to its original state.

The price is Rs. 1,000 and he is not willing to go any lower for any bulk purchases. Will post the pics soon....

deepak said:
AFAIK, these are not officially distributed in India else availablity would not have been such a B****H

So anyone else interested :p

The Creative EP 630 "IS" officially distributed in India. I called up both the Creative distributors, Compuage and Cyberstar and confirmed this. The Compuage guy I spoke to was nice to talk to but then he didn't have them in stock, said he would revert back to me in 2-3 days. The Cyberstar guy was kinda shrewd, he first wanted to verify that I was a reseller/trader and only then was he ready to quote his price. He had the stuff in stock, but quoted me a ridiculous price of 1,280. For bulk he quoted me 1,250. Thats just because he knew I wasn't a reseller and an Individual buying.

Anyway, so I asked my regular computer dealer to check with Cyberstar and let me know what price he can get them for me. My dealer says that Cyberstar is giving it to him for Rs 900 (not too sure abt the complete truth behind this) and he is ready to give it to me for RS 950 if I buy atleast 20 Qty from him. Still, I feel Rs. 950 is a good price for a product you know for sure is original and comes complete with a bill and warranty. If people are interested I could start a GO. Price would be Rs 950 + shipping charges at actual anywhere in India.

Pics of Creative EP-630 from ALFA 3

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

actually my bro went to alfa .. but seems like these thing is org cos . he is saying sound quality is improved a lot with these when used with his psp ..

@Trishulrai, packaging of Alfa seems pretty genuine and the earphones look Ok to me.

Regarding a price of 950, thatd be something, create a GO here, if you want or I can edit my post in regard to the price and shipment etc will then ofcourse be from mum, else you can request the mods to make ur thread a sticky, cause m sure at that price 20 orders on TE should be nothing.

BTW, ppl interested in my go till now are

spacescreamer

shade

kniwor

Since shipping comes to around 100 it'll still be cheaper if a GO for 950 a piece can be arranged.

Oh trishul, since you are very very new here, if you can meet some one at a Mum TE meet, that'd only increase ur credibility :)

^^mid july, still waiting for confirmed date of joining

Oh and that price of 950 is by trishulrai not me, so shipping will add that to 1050, still dunno if hes gonna do the GO though..

deepak said:
Regarding a price of 950, thatd be something, create a GO here, if you want or I can edit my post in regard to the price and shipment etc will then ofcourse be from mum, else you can request the mods to make ur thread a sticky, cause m sure at that price 20 orders on TE should be nothing.

Oh trishul, since you are very very new here, if you can meet some one at a Mum TE meet, that'd only increase ur credibility :)

I can go ahead with getting the headsets and also shipping them to everyone, but someone (deepak, maybe you?) please take on the responsibility to handle the GO thread on the forum. I don't have the patience to do that. Deepak, once you have your confirmed 20 orders minimum send the list to me by email. (will PM it to you) I can then dispatch the orders via DTDC courier.

Yes, you are right...I am very very new here and my credibility is in question here. But come on, this is TE on ebay. I'm not trying to make any money here. Anyways, if the trust factor is so much of a problem, I'll ship the items first and then you can pay me later once you have received it. So what if you don't trust me, I trust you'll :) or atleast the list of members that deepak sends me for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back