GO : Creative EP630 at 950+Shipping from Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

I am not debating whether the "Made in China" ones are fake or Original. My point being that these are not the ones distributed "officially" by Creative in India and thus do not carry the manufacturers warranty in India. You will notice that the warranty card in the packaging is also in Chinese. Creative does have plants in both China and Singapore, so for all you know they might also be original, except that their warranty is not valid in India.

You are right, this GO is for the Creative EP-630 that is made in Singapore and officially distributed in India i.e. with bill and 1 year manufacturers warranty.

The "Made in China" one is also available from Alfa for Rs. 1,000/- and I could mail that one also to anyone who is interested, but I don't know why anyone would want to go for that when we are getting the one with warranty for Rs. 950.

^^ Yeah, will do in a around half an hour...

EDIT, people Interested so far

spacescreamer *2 pieces Noida

Shade *1

kniwor

Ank1t *2 Bangalore

kippu *1

sumedhmumbai *1 Mumbai

Kumar *1 Visakhapatnam

If I have missed anyone, please post here, also people whose locations I havent mentioned, PM me the same so that I can edit the post....

^^ Sure thing, NP

Actually we need an order of around 15-20 for the dealer to get the EP630's so it might me some time before the GO can be finalized. Hope everyone is OK with that.

Hmm.. Hope its not too long :) And lemme just get this right, its 950+shipping rite? and these hold 1 yr national warranty?

Ank1t said:
And lemme just get this right, its 950+shipping rite? and these hold 1 yr national warranty?

Yes that is right, It's Rs. 950 + shipping with bill and 1 year nationwide warranty.

The dealer actually agreed for a rate of Rs. 950 for atleast 20 Qty's.

But the response seems quite weak for this GO, however I think if we could somehow manage to scrape in 15 orders, I'll have a good enough negotiating power to keep the rate at Rs. 950 for 15 Qty's.

i think sekhar was also going to organize a GO. ask the folks there who were interested. ME buying one for sure, asking around if anyone else needs one. will confirm soon :D

^^ Like I said in ur thread, cancelling and creating new GO's is only gonna create problems for the users, its better to have one GO and all the interested people can then in the end pay up whoever is getting it the cheapest at that point.

Everyone :hap2: that way :)

Lemme kno will ya...

deepak said:
Requesting mods to temporarily close down the thread as a better GO has surfaced

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/go-creative-ep630-850-bux-shipping-92915.html

I have transferred the GO over there for the people who were interested over here, and hope that everyone is fine with that.

Requesting mods to remove this as a sticky and make that thread a sticky for now.

Cheers

Damn it! I stopped by my dealer on my way back from work and convinced him to give me the rate of Rs. 950 for a Qty of 10 as I knew we had atleast 10 orders confirmed on this GO. I picked them up immediately from them with the bill and the warranty. They are same "Made in Singapore" and "Imported by Cyberstar" ones. I have 10 pieces lying with me and I don't think he is going to take it back from me. Anyone needs their Creative EP-630 right away for Rs 950 (mumbai) + extra shipping let me know.

Oh dude.. Well i don't think you should'v bought them right away.. (u had 9.5k with you?).. I guess some people will have to take it from you instead of the other GO just to help you out as you took the effort to do this in the first place. I guess i can take the 2 from you instead.. will tell u by tomo :)

Post some pics :)

K i dont mind taking 2 from you instead of gaurav as you already purchased them. How much will shipping come for the 2 to blr?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back