GO + Deal : Dell BH200 Bluetooth 2.0 EDR Stereo Headset with Mic

Status
Not open for further replies.
shahbaaz_vision said:
dude what would you compare this with?
1) Creative EP630 - Victorious, Comparative, Lill low, Good Enough or Uncomparable?
2)Motorola S9 - Victorious, Comparative, Lill low, Good Enough or Uncomparable?
3)Jabra - Victorious, Comparative, Lill low, Good Enough or Uncomparable?

Havent used the EP630 or the Jabra. Used the S9 though. The sound quality on the Dell is better than the S9.

Raghu.

How big actually are these? Im thinking of getting one for using with my phone so dont want it to be huge while travelling.

viralbug said:
How big actually are these? Im thinking of getting one for using with my phone so dont want it to be huge while travelling.

Size shud not be more than 1 cm radius. Cannot use it under a helmet for sure. Ideal for use at home or while in a car. :hap2:

Useful features : Can answer / disconnect calls, inc / dec volume & change
tracks.

The BT headset is currently on short supply, so I might postpone the order date to avoid delays. Will keep the thread updated. Will PM the confirmed members a few days before the order to transfer the money.

Raghu.

just read the online manual. I have a small question... when used along with cellphone this headset is always in Voice call mode or do we have option to choose b/w Voice call and Music mode like we can while using with a comp??

Roxtin said:
just read the online manual. I have a small question... when used along with cellphone this headset is always in Voice call mode or do we have option to choose b/w Voice call and Music mode like we can while using with a comp??

Operation is same as wired headset that comes with your phone. :)

hi, thanks for including me in the GO. You have not yet given me your a/c details...

The headset is still on short supply and Dell has advised me not to order till it gets back in stock. I will be checking the status daily and will post here whenever it gets back into stock. You can transfer the money after I post here.

Raghu.

does this connect to 2 devices simultaneously like the Jabra BT620s ?? for example i want to connect this to my pc and mobile at the same time and listen to music from the pc and if a call comes it shud stop the music and answer the call on the phone ?? any idea on this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back