GO + Deal : Dell BH200 Bluetooth 2.0 EDR Stereo Headset with Mic

Status
Not open for further replies.
the delay may also be coz dell is promoting the inspiron really hard...and this bluetooth headset comes free with it....so all their stock might be used up if the inspiron is selling well

ref this ad displayed at many sites: Featured Laptop

and btw raghu, i'm interested too! have been following this thread for a month...earlier i was thinking of gettin the awesome lookin motorola s9 headphones, but it seems connections get broken if the phone is in ur pant pocket, so ditched it :)

iq6886 said:
Yesterday, while wondering at Reliance digital i found Jabra 620s selling for 2200.
So can anybody tell how does dell compare to jabra, in terms of sound quality & overall wearability ( i've read on many reviews that jabra ones are quite heavy). :cool2:

Anybody care to answer this....

Any updates on when the go will start?????:huh:

I thinks this products are out of stock.this headset were distributed free with lappys but few peoples from dell were also selling those at damn cheap rates

best of luck for those who have ordered!

^^ IIRC the headsets are still distributed with Dell laptops. They are currently out of stock for separate purchases.

@iq6886, These headsets are extremely light and comfortable. I havent used the Jabra, so cant compare.

@everyone, The GO will start when Dell gets them back in stock. And I really dont know when that is going to happen. If you get a good deal on some other headphone and in a hurry, please go ahead and buy it. Im checking with Dell almost daily and will definitely post here once I get some info.

Added an123 to the list of interested ppl. Hope Dell takes notice of the growing list soon :p

Raghu.

They are back in stock guys! I will be PMing all the interested ppl with the account details today :) Please transfer the funds soon, as they might go out of stock very soon.

@Vince, Added you to the GO.

Raghu.

^^ great news! i had previously confirmed interest in ur thread on the other [E] forum ;)

pls PM me the payment details

me also waiting for ur pm...

btw anyone else from delhi or noida.. we can ask raghu to ship it together to us & save on shipping...

^^^read only the 1st page of this thread for ur answer. If u're too lazy to do that, yes, it'll work with a PC as long as ur dongle/ bt supports A2dp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back