GO + Deal : Dell BH200 Bluetooth 2.0 EDR Stereo Headset with Mic

Status
Not open for further replies.
More good news from my side also ... I have a trip to bangalore on 6th & will return on 12th so anybody from delhi-ncr want me to get it hand-picked for them can contact me.

Ps. Raghu u got pm about this..

^^ Havent received your PM. But you got one :)

I have received 8 of the headsets. The rest are on the way and should be here in the coming week. Will be shipping the received ones this weekend. And the rest when they arrive.

Raghu.

Can some good souls post a review about these ones you get them ??

Am thinking between the Jabra 620 / Motorola S9 / Dell BH200 !

I got mine today! :D

Hand-delivery by Chaos, Sunnyboi and Supra :D wow, Raghu does his shipping in style ;) :awesome:

Its charging, so havent tested it yet. looks so delicate though..

Not been feeling well for the past few days and not in perfect health yet. Havent shipped out any of them. Will do so over the next few days and tell you guys when I do.

Raghu.

Received the headsets for the remaining members in this GO today. I will pack and send it within next few days. Will PM the details once its sent.

Raghu.

Raghunandan said:
Received the headsets for the remaining members in this GO today. I will pack and send it within next few days. Will PM the details once its sent.

Raghu.

Yup !!!! :clap:

hey people.. am planning to buy the bh200's!! so jus had a few queries before i purchased them:
1. Does nokia 6270 have a2dp?
2. How good/bad are these headsets? hows the sound.. i want them primarily to listen to music.. people whov got them could help me here.. i like my music wit a little thump ..
Thanks guy!
P.S: sorry raghu for hijacking the thread like this.

Edit: Also if someones using it could u test the range of them an give a slight idea .. if it works across a wall or not?

1) The nokia 6270 has A2DP support.

2) I find the quality pretty good, though a little heavy on the bass. Please wait for some more people to post their opinions too.

Raghu.

amityrock said:
hey people.. am planning to buy the bh200's!! so jus had a few queries before i purchased them:
1. Does nokia 6270 have a2dp?
2. How good/bad are these headsets? hows the sound.. i want them primarily to listen to music.. people whov got them could help me here.. i like my music wit a little thump ..
Thanks guy!
P.S: sorry raghu for hijacking the thread like this.

Edit: Also if someones using it could u test the range of them an give a slight idea .. if it works across a wall or not?

About the range works absolutely well across single wall , but gets cut out when across 2 walls .. it's better than s9 as i've compared in terms of range & sound quality... ( sound is great on these :hap2: )...

for stereo music listening, i think it's pretty good.. one comment on the microphone though when using in handsfree mode.. doesnt seem very sensitive and have to speak pretty loud for your voice to be picked up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back