GO + Deal : Dell BH200 Bluetooth 2.0 EDR Stereo Headset with Mic

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Nokia 6600 will work not work in stereo mode, since it doesnt have A2DP profile. Can be used to make and receive calls I guess.

Raghu.

dingemini312 said:
so only one speaker wud work or both ?

both speakers would work & mic would also work... but the sound would be mono ( much lower quality than normal music)...

Important Warranty Update
I called Dell today to place the order and I got the information that the warranty for the headset is only 3 months. Consequently I bargained the price down by Rs200. So the headset is now only Rs1800, but with the reduced warranty.

I have sent a PM in this regard to all the members. So please respond quickly.

Sorry for the delay and thanks to dingemini for alerting me about this out.

Raghu.

Raghunandan said:
Important Warranty Update
I called Dell today to place the order and I got the information that the warranty for the headset is only 3 months. Consequently I bargained the price down by Rs200. So the headset is now only Rs1800, but with the reduced warranty.

I have sent a PM in this regard to all the members. So please respond quickly.

Sorry for the delay and thanks to dingemini for alerting me about this out.

Raghu.

anytime bro

I have ordered the headsets today. It will be processed on Monday. Will keep the thread updated with the status.

Theres been some trouble with my Sify internet and couldnt reply to the PMs. I have indicated all the confirmed members in the 1st post.

Raghu.

Raghunandan said:
I have ordered the headsets today. It will be processed on Monday. Will keep the thread updated with the status.

Theres been some trouble with my Sify internet and couldnt reply to the PMs. I have indicated all the confirmed members in the 1st post.

Raghu.

Hey Raghu,

I have posted on thread and sent you pm about my conformation but still my name not conformed.

Please check it again.

iq6886 said:
no probs with me....
BTW can anybody tell .. is there any serial no. on the headset??

Raghu's little busy. Replying on his behalf.

Serial is mentioned on a sticker behind the headset. Warranty however is through order # as usual.

And yes the order's processed. I spoke to Dell Customer Care in the evening ( I was put on hold for 12 mins :no: ). They promised to deliver ( to Raghu ) within 8 working days.

Cappuccino said:
Raghu's little busy. Replying on his behalf.

Serial is mentioned on a sticker behind the headset. Warranty however is through order # as usual.

And yes the order's processed. I spoke to Dell Customer Care in the evening ( I was put on hold for 12 mins :no: ). They promised to deliver ( to Raghu ) within 8 working days.

the thing y i asked for serial no is that my frnd has the same headset with 1 yr warranty tht came with his lappy.. so was asking just to hv idea tht whether i cn try availing warranty using his order no...

btw within 8 days would be quick...:hap2: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back