GO + Deal : Dell BH200 Bluetooth 2.0 EDR Stereo Headset with Mic

Status
Not open for further replies.
burnz said:
for stereo music listening, i think it's pretty good.. one comment on the microphone though when using in handsfree mode.. doesnt seem very sensitive and have to speak pretty loud for your voice to be picked up..

+1 on that.. ( maybe because of distance from mouth to microphone.. )

hey thanks for the replies guys! considering my need is music i think il go for them!
P.S : again raghu im really for messing up ur thread!

Edit: got the headset 2day.. enjoying music on it while i type.. although it does sound a little high on bass (nuthin 2 spoil the deal).. but i do find it a little bit fragile:S .. hope they last though..:eek:hyeah: ! setting up was a breeze wit blue soleil!

WEll, i've liked it so far.. the sound quality and volume is amazing for such small headphones..

but i feel its fragile/flimsy and i still havent managed to use it for calls.. i think something is wrong with my setup/settings as hadnsfree/wireless stereo..

But one thing is for sure.. everyone who has seen it is impressed :D
got 4-5 more friends willing to buy this, but am not recommending this yet as i have yet to put it under longer testing ;)

All the headphones have been shipped. Im PMing the tracking numbers now.

I have to return some money to a few of the members. Will do it within the next few days.

Raghu.

Raghu YGPM

Btw ppl howz please gimme some inputs on the sound quality and calls on these headsets(i mean the mic)

Sound quality is excellent, though bass is a little on the higher side. Call quality is also good. The mic output is a little low (but very clear), and you might need to talk a bit louder or increase the colume on your phone.

Raghu.

The mic thingy is scaring me a bit ... it sure would be embarassing talking to my girlfriend and having to scream in doing so in a crowded bus ...still I think i will go ahead with it.
Any other users please throw some light on your experiences.

Raghunandan said:
Sound quality is excellent, though bass is a little on the higher side. Call quality is also good. The mic output is a little low (but very clear), and you might need to talk a bit louder or increase the colume on your phone.

Raghu.

Will it result in better volume in the receiving phone?

You definitely wont have to scream. Even if you cant change your microphone sensitivity your gf can always increase her speaker volume a bit, and it should be fine. The mic output is lower compared to other headsets because its located in the earpiece.

@janitha, increasing the microphone sensitivity does result in better volume on the receiver side.

Raghu.

Raghunandan said:
You definitely wont have to scream. Even if you cant change your microphone sensitivity your gf can always increase her speaker volume a bit, and it should be fine. The mic output is lower compared to other headsets because its located in the earpiece.

@janitha, increasing the microphone sensitivity does result in better volume on the receiver side.

Raghu.

Exactly what I meant.:eek:hyeah: But that requires the circuit to be modified.;)

Err...I meant increasing the sensitivity in your phone, not in the headset. A lot of the phones can increase the mic sensitivity through some setting or software.

Raghu.

Raghunandan said:
Err...I meant increasing the sensitivity in your phone, not in the headset. A lot of the phones can increase the mic sensitivity through some setting or software.

Raghu.

May be I am wrong, but it should increase noise also.

Yes, since its just amplifying the signal, it will increase the noise too. But then the noise will be no worse than if it were to produce the proper volume level without any adjustment, or in comparison to another headset producing similar volume levels, unless it were noisy already.

Raghu.

I dunno, I might get one more. One of the 2 I had bought was for a friend. And the one I'm using is great, so might get another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back