GO: Dell Bluetooth Headset BH200@1800

Thanks Spynic and Techie. :clap: Got ma headphones from techie today. But irony of life ma E6 went kaput the lock slider has broken some how and my cell is permanently locked now :(

Roxtin said:
Thanks Spynic and Techie. :clap: Got ma headphones from techie today. But irony of life ma E6 went kaput the lock slider has broken some how and my cell is permanently locked now :(

sorry dude :p wait wait n wait then :p else get a dongle n connect to ur PC ;)

Ok I finally repaired ma E6 on ma own. I removed the lock permanently :p

Now some issues with Headset. There is lot of disturbance and hissing noise while playing music through mobile and I have checked it with 3-4 diff units.

Is anyone else noticing the same.

P.S. sound quality is good but this disturbance is killing it all :(

Works great with HTC Touch, stereophonic sound. *sexy*

Worked with my e50 too, but as just another mono headset thats because it doesn't have A2DP etc things

Yeah sound is good but what is bothering me is chattering sound and second thing which I noted is if I keep the cell in my pocket or at desk and sit, the signals some times break.

Roxtin said:
Yeah sound is good but what is bothering me is chattering sound and second thing which I noted is if I keep the cell in my pocket or at desk and sit, the signals some times break.

make sure its fully charged. A weak battery might cause weaker range/static.

spynic said:
shipped the 2 pieces to rahul..

you guys shud receive it by tues/wed.

me too, not received ....... there is no information where is the set now, whether it has reached rahul or not?

I need one more, let me know when can I get one..

if stock is left, please send it to..or whenever another GO happens..put me in queue automatically.

Back