GO: Dell Bluetooth Headset BH200@1800

absolutely.. thats a good idea supra.. its actually at lammy.
Monarch enterprises - just before the police station - its a big bright posh shop laded in orange gaudy color :p

spynic said:
btw the shipping rates came out to be 130/-, u can send me your account details for a refund if already sent.

cool :D

I sent 80 for me n 80 for greenhorn. Please wait till you have shipped out his order. Whatever that costs, we can adjust accordingly :)

Spynic,

I'll send you money in some time..I'm getting this error @ icicibank.com.. bah

APPLICATION SETUP ERROR !!

This error has occured due to a problem in the application setup

Please contact the Administrator of your Bank.

Sorry for the trouble, if caused...Peace

techie_007 said:
Nope :( Called up TNT to check status, they said out for delivery but i didnt receive it. Hopefully tomorrow? :)

yup i checked it online.. urs still shows out for delivery..

was someone there where it was supposed to be shipped.?

others have received it i believe.

spynic said:
yup i checked it online.. urs still shows out for delivery..

was someone there where it was supposed to be shipped.?

others have received it i believe.

1. Where do you check. PLease send me the link. THe tracker I used seems to be wrong somehow :ashamed: Didnt showanything for my order number :ashamed: Had to call up the 1800 number where I got my updates.

2. Office address :p Theres always someone at reception/security. I ve been bugging them since morning asking for it :(

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Those ****** TNT guys havent delivered it. Dunno where its lost :( The office guys even received a couple of TNT shipments today, so the guy has come and gone as well :(

techie_007 said:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Those ****** TNT guys havent delivered it. Dunno where its lost :( The office guys even received a couple of TNT shipments today, so the guy has come and gone as well :(

suprisingly it shows out for delivery still, what did the office guys tell u?

kandissa frm pune got his i guess

Back