GO: Dell Bluetooth Headset BH200@1800

sorry. had issues figuring out transferring to anoher bank account yday (have done only ICICI transfers so far :ashamed:

will send today!

BackToExistence said:
Use neft transfer .. you will have to add spynic as a payee.. pm me if you have any issues transferring online from citibank :)

We kinda solved it. Me and roxtin will be clubbing orders.

I just transferred another 1800 to the HDFC account for roxtin. Please check and confirm.

So from my and roxtin's side, its 1800 + 1800 + 100 till now. Please let us know in case shipping will be more and i will transfer the cash for it although I think even 2 of these should be in the same weight range and hence same pricing :)

am having troubles doing a transfer to non ICICI account :( , besides , my friends say the transfer will take upto a week.

Can you give me an ICICI account , I can transfer the money ASAP in that case :ashamed:

I dont have an ICICI account... is it possible for u to transfer it to techie_007, his transfers come quickly.. and its an icici account... try n get in touch with him..

1. Mines not an ICICI acct :ashamed: at least the one I transferred from isnt (its HDFC), but I did decide to help greenie anyway.

2. Problem is, HDFC Third Party Transfer system is down (at least the one which handles internal HDFC to HDFC transfers)

Me still trying but getting:

"

We apologize, but this facility is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

"

Any chance you guys can hold on till it comes up? :)

PS @ Greenie: InterBank transfers take 2-3days max, never a week :p

yup, even though i have never transfered myself, but i know that transfer from icici bank account to other bank accounts takes 3 days.

techie_007 said:
1. Mines not an ICICI acct :ashamed: at least the one I transferred from isnt (its HDFC), but I did decide to help greenie anyway.

2. Problem is, HDFC Third Party Transfer system is down (at least the one which handles internal HDFC to HDFC transfers)

Me still trying but getting:

"

We apologize, but this facility is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

"

Any chance you guys can hold on till it comes up? :)

PS @ Greenie: InterBank transfers take 2-3days max, never a week :p

yea... HDFC down...

greenhorn said:
am having troubles doing a transfer to non ICICI account :( , besides , my friends say the transfer will take upto a week.

Can you give me an ICICI account , I can transfer the money ASAP in that case :ashamed:

hey better off, deposit cash..it will get done soon..

Back