GO: Genius Ergo 525 with Steelpad QcK

Shakensoul

Skilled
We already have a GO going on for the Razer products :D , however if that deal does not go through, we have a very good deal for the Genius Ergo 525 bundled with the Steelpad QcK gaming pad.

I have mailed Transtek, the authorized distributor for Genius for a Group Order. They have quoted Rs. 1850 + 4% tax for the bundle of mouse and pad for a minimum order of 10 quatities.

So effectively, the price will be Rs. 1850 + 74 (Tax) + 70 (Shipping) = Rs. 1994 for the bundle.

If the GO for the Razer does not go through, we can always go for the Genius Ergo 525 as its bundled with the Steelpad. Please let me know who all are interested. :hap2: :hap2: :hap2:

Recieved a call from Transtek, they are willing to further reduce the price of the Genuis Ergo 525 with Steelpad if they get a confirmed order of 10 pieces.:hap2: :hap2:

I am a bit confused. Currently i have a Logitech Scroll Mouse.

I want to buy a Laser mouse but don't know whether it's worth spending around 2K for a mouse.

Confusion between Genius Ergo 525 and iBall Laser Precise mouse...

montylee said:
I am a bit confused. Currently i have a Logitech Scroll Mouse.
I want to buy a Laser mouse but don't know whether it's worth spending around 2K for a mouse.

Confusion between Genius Ergo 525 and iBall Laser Precise mouse...

If you have 2k to spare then Ergo 525 is definitely worth the price. I am using it, so take my word for it. :)

Shakensoul said:
Recieved a call from Transtek, they are willing to further reduce the price of the Genuis Ergo 525 with Steelpad if they get a confirmed order of 10 pieces.:hap2: :hap2:

So, how much price can they reduce???

and BTW what's the market price of:

1) Genius Ergo 525

2) Genius Ergo 525 + Stellpad QCK

lord_nemesis said:
If you have 2k to spare then Ergo 525 is definitely worth the price. I am using it, so take my word for it. :)

Ya, it's no doubt that these is gr8 mouse...

Well at the moment, i am waiting and watching... till i buy the CS Antrology Pack

Respawn quoted Rs. 2600 + 50 (shipping) for the bundled Genuis 525 and Steelpad. I am not sure what the street price.

If we give them a confirmed order of 10 pieces, we should be able to reduce the price by 50-100 bux max.

I am getting it from Transtek Delhi, so Delhi guys no worries.:eek:hyeah:

The final price is Rs. 1800 including Tax.:hap2: for people who pick it up from me.

For peope outside Delhi = Rs. 1800 + 70

The mouse comes with a 3 year warranty.

But I need atleast 10 confirmed orders. So guys think over it and let me know.

:hap2: :hap2:

For people new to the lazer mouse scene, some reviews for you.

Genius Ergo 525 Laser Gaming Mouse Review | Doomed PC

Information - SteelSeries

[Tweaknews] - STEELPAD QCK+ LARGE GAMING MOUSE PAD REVIEW - Page 1

:hap2:

So, the final price is Rs 1800 for the mouse+mouse pad combo naa?

BTW where do u live in Delhi?

I live in North West Delhi near Delhi University.

Yes, the final price for the Combo (Mouse + Steelpad) is Rs. 1800 without shipping.

I stay in South Delhi Lajpt Ngr, near Nehru Place. :eek:hyeah:

BTW Transtek is located in Kalkaji.

I just called Transtek Noida Office. Here is the price:

1) Mouse + Pad: 2250
2) Mouse: 1750.

So, the combo price looks good to me.

So, how can i collect the product from you? Do i have to come to ur place to collect the same?
Also, the product should be in box packing...

Hmmmmmmmmm.... looks like i am game for the combo, so include my name.

Josh said:
Ok and how do we sort out warranty? I mean where do we have to send it to claim warranty in any case ??

Transtek is the authorized distributor for Genius. Their offices are located all across India

Contact Us - Transtek

So I guess the warranty claims can be made at any office or one of the TE members can help you out.

So till now we have 2 confirmed order:

Shakensoul and Montylee

Keep it rolling guys............:hap2: :hap2:

montylee said:
So, how can i collect the product from you? Do i have to come to ur place to collect the same?

Also, the product should be in box packing...

Shakensoul bro u haven't answered my question yet...:eek:hyeah:

Got another price update:

Combo for Rs. 2000 in U.P and 1950 in Delhi.

So, 1800 offer is still good...

Hey , Shakensoul i suppose we shd also get the Original Bill with the product. Isn't it?

montylee said:
Shakensoul bro u haven't answered my question yet...:eek:hyeah:

The mouse will be box packed.

You can collect it from me or I can ship it to you, intercity courier should be around 30-40 bucks. The payment has to be made first as I got to pay the dealer.:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

Update:

The mouse will come box packed. For the bulk order, there will be one bill with all the serial numbers. So I can give out a xerox copy of the bill with the mouse. Plus I spoke with the Transtek guy, he said Genius will be opening their own service centers sometime around Feb-March and warranty can be claimed at any Transtek office, they will have a record of the purchase with the serial number.

:hap2:

Back