GO: Genius Ergo 525 with Steelpad QcK

Ok, but first we should wait for 10 orders minimum.

Two queries:

1) How to make the payment?

2) The product should come with original bill...

Payment can be made online or DD.

I don't have an account with ICICI, I can provide a HDFC and Citibank A/C number.

It will come with one original bill, xerox copies of the bill with serial numbers will be given out.

That sounds good:hap2:

BTW, i have asked the local dealer from where i am buying my new PC to get the price of the combo. If it is within Rs. 100 of Rs. 1800 then i may buy from him to avoid some hassles...

Finally after much introspection I have decided Il go with Genius and not Razer.
My fingers are long and I guess a bigger mouse will fit me better... Iam in....
count me in...but GOs get stuck...I hope this doesnt...

montylee said:
That sounds good:hap2:

BTW, i have asked the local dealer from where i am buying my new PC to get the price of the combo. If it is within Rs. 100 of Rs. 1800 then i may buy from him to avoid some hassles...

The GO is for the benefit of the TE community..:D :D because the mouse is not available locally for many people. So in the interest of our community, I would request you to go with the group order. :hap2: :hap2: We are still awaiting a final word from the Krait GO.

So far,

1. Shakensoul
2. Vij

Can someone post a linkie to the exact Steelpad we're talking 'bout here?

Sorry for being so lazy >.<

EDIT: Found the info I was looking for. I'll confirm in 24 hours!

P.s. We're getting the QcK not the QcK+ in the bundle right? Need a confirmation on this 'cause I saw the QcK+ mentioned somewhere in this thread.

i was looking for navigator 535 so it could be used on the 2nd machine used by my family members ( small hands :p )

But as it is not available i think i will get 525+qck as i need 1 not too expensive but good mouse.

@unrealistic : this is what the thread started said.

"Genius Ergo 525 bundled with the Steelpad QcK gaming pad." so its preety clear its Qck and not Qck+

The mouse comes will come the pad thats its bundled with as stated in the website.

Genius

So people confirmed till now

1. Mohit
2. Vij
3. Shakensoul
4. Senfunn
5. Funky

Comeon guys let the GO go...:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

We'll wait for a couple of days more and then we will try to close the GO.

We will try to close the GO by saturday before people changing their mind :bleh: :bleh:

I should be able to strike the same deal with 5 orders. So people don't miss the train.....:)

The people who have confirmed the order, please PM me the address and start transferring the money...:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

ill transfer the money soon ....how i wish u had icici :p ...anyways so are the remaining people confirmed or not ?

Back