Windows GO Group Order - Microsoft 365 Family

mach9

Das Layzeemeister
Skilled
All, I've been trying to get my 1 year license subscription for MS365 but thanks to the pandemic, Amazon can't deliver to my place. So looking to order through a GO if anyone else fancies getting a 1 yr license for MS Office 365 and can order it to their residence and share the keys.

Details: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/mic...icrosoft-365-products?activetab=tab:primaryr1

The license for 6 users is priced at 5299/- for a 1 yr subs. This works out to approx 883 per person directly through MS while Amazon retails for approx 5111/- not factoring any discounts (seems to have gone up in price!!).

I'm interested in taking 1 of this.. if we have sufficient interested people, we can try a GO and any member who is ok to receive deliveries from Amazon can order after we coordinate over Whatsapp..

All those interested, please post and update here.

1. Mach9

I am interested.
Can we get someone whose office has Home use program enabled and check what is the price that they see for family pack?
Someone got the family pack for 3.5k - 4k last month. But for me, price is shown to be around 5k mark only.

From authentic Microsoft website, I got it for 5299 + 18% GST in March.
I could not trust other sources as there were negative reviews from people who got duped.
Post automatically merged:

I still have few unused licences with 10 months left.

Last edited:
I am interested in one slot too.

It's available for 4600 on Amazon. If we even have 3 for now (and then add more later), we can buy it.

Last edited:
I am interested in one slot too.

It's available for 4600 on Amazon. If we even have 3 for now (and then add more later), we can buy it.

Thanks, I think maybe we can wait for 1 more member and then go to buy it. The issue is I can't get Amazon delivered in my area there'd have to be someone who's interested in buying it who can get the delivery done and distribute.

@hotshot05 @wecaz @Pat guys, updates please? are we doing any of this?

Last edited:
Thanks, I think maybe we can wait for 1 more member and then go to buy it. The issue is I can't get Amazon delivered in my area there'd have to be someone who's interested in buying it who can get the delivery done and distribute.

@hotshot05 @wecaz @Pat guys, updates please? are we doing any of this?
I am in.

Even the guy who had 10 months left, we can get the payment done in pro rata basis if he is fine with it.

Yes, sure. Let's do it. If more members are added in the future, we will split the money we get from them

Yes, sure. Let's do it. If more members are added in the future, we will split the money we get from them

So the only thing now is if @wecaz is gonna offer, otherwise one of us will have to order and share their UPI/Transfer details for rest of us to pay.

I would suggest to pickup for 2 years - its 4.6k on amazon now - queue up the cards, and can get 10% off via SBI

From authentic Microsoft website, I got it for 5299 + 18% GST in March.
I could not trust other sources as there were negative reviews from people who got duped.

I still have few unused licences with 10 months left.

Amen to that. Someone was selling Office 2016 Home and Student for 1.5k yesterday. Amazon fulfilled as well to boot. But reviews were a hit and miss.

I would suggest to buy from Cloudtail only...

Last edited:
Back