GO - HDD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Rs. 4010/- All inclusive - - It will take normally 2-3 days max once we receive the payment... send me a PM with ur Address so that we may send u the same

^ if u wanna check that u can call in their toll free number. basically if the area is covered by the courier company they have hired for the pick and drop they will come to you.

200mph said:
^ if u wanna check that u can call in their toll free number. basically if the area is covered by the courier company they have hired for the pick and drop they will come to you.

I guess I am being very lazy ;) but, what's their toll free no. ?

HDD received and it's damaged. SMART detects it's status as bad and it won't format. Packing was too much tape and not enough cushioning.

Pls send me your shipping address so I can ship it back for replacement as RMA for WD is very bad here. Also, once u get it, pls send the replacement packed with thermocol and bubble wraps.

Edit: Do mark as "FRAGILE' and "Handle with care" when u ship.

^ naga just try calling WD once at their toll free number and spank them a bit , am sure they will send it in 5 days . else then send it to rahul after 5 days. that ways you might just save a bit of shipping if not anything else.

Fine send me back, the HDD i'll PM you the details but the RMA here would take the same time also i had wrapped it with bubble paper then a lot of Tape....

After which it was placed in a CardBoard Box.

then again there was lot of Tape and then your name my name and then transparent Tape.

If you want you can send the HDD back to me or do wat 200mph said you can find more details in PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back