[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
@swapnil6788 , @axeman , @wpbh20 @Pseudo Admin , @mymatl , @HeadStrong , @techygeek , @edge111hussain , @wingmysoul , @setonfire , @blkrb0t , @jijojose79 , @sagar.sdm , @ilvwatches , @coldfear00 , @su30mki117 , @Kshitij4481 , @forcabarca , @sonofpoi , @abanchii , @Neo Anderson , @Neo-N , @sahib , @MusicisLife , @harryneopotter , @attrish , @rpm19050, @sunny27 , @gREen
Above member have confirmed for the watches but had not made payment, Please make payment immediately as HMT will be delivering the watches any moment, I need to close this GO.
If you guys are not interested anymore, let others take your place. Will wait for your payments till 7.12.2013, if not your places will be given to others.

Half the names in there are new members/members who surfaced after years..

I might be interested in one, but let someone back out first..

If slot open I am in for 2 more...
Lets wait for a day.
@gmano
Not making payment even after confirming way back only means they dont want just go ahead and cancel them and let others who are willing to make the payment pitch in
Yes, you are correct. Let us give them a chance, few members deliberately wanted to make the payment at the last moment I think.
Half the names in there are new members/members who surfaced after years..

I might be interested in one, but let someone back out first..
Most of them are not regulars here I think, but some are.
You might get one.

@gmano, I just initiated a fund transfer to you for 1 watch + 1 strap (1200+85+360 = 1645).

The amount should reflect in your account by EOD tomorrow. I would like to have the strap shipped along with the watch. I have not decided on which strap to go with yet, will PM you once I decide.

I was indeed waiting for the last few days to make the payment. Thanks for your effort behind the GO!

Fund Transfer Reference # : 0012751651

Let's not make generic statements. I have committed to one watch and i will make the payment once GO owner confirms he has the product. I have been watching the thread all this while.

thanks for tagging. Ill check back tomorrow. In any case if i let go of my slot, I would like @blufox to get it as he had also requested for this.

Ok, I am still in for 2 units. But what is this new thing about the strap ? I havent been following this thread, so I may be out of the loop. Please point me to the post about the strap and if we have any image for the watch we are going to get (with the stock strap). And any ideas when will it be shipped to us ? And total cost of 2 Watches + shipping to New Delhi ?

Ok, I am still in for 2 units. But what is this new thing about the strap ? I havent been following this thread, so I may be out of the loop. Please point me to the post about the strap and if we have any image for the watch we are going to get (with the stock strap). And any ideas when will it be shipped to us ? And total cost of 2 Watches + shipping to New Delhi ?

This is the ZULU strap thread. It's a separate GO for people who wish to replace the standard black leather strap with one of the 5 nylon straps available in the other GO.
http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/go-18mm-nato-zulu-watch-straps-for-hmt.153499/

This is the expected image of the watch.
www.techenclave.com/community/threads/go-hmt-pilot-mechanical-watch-with-white-dial-and-blue-hands.151600/#post-1858943

Cost of 1 watch is 1200. Cost of shipping to RoI is 120. So cost of 2 watches is (1200+120)*2 = 2640

This is the ZULU strap thread. It's a separate GO for people who wish to replace the standard black leather strap with one of the 5 nylon straps available in the other GO.
http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/go-18mm-nato-zulu-watch-straps-for-hmt.153499/

This is the expected image of the watch.
www.techenclave.com/community/threads/go-hmt-pilot-mechanical-watch-with-white-dial-and-blue-hands.151600/#post-1858943

Thanks for the info :D

Cost of 1 watch is 1200. Cost of shipping to RoI is 120. So cost of 2 watches is (1200+120)*2 = 2640

Hmmm.... now that I am ordering two watches with same shipping address, shouldn't it be (1200 * 2 ) + 120 = 2520 ?

Yes Potter, it's 2520 for you. Here are the charges for home delivery of 2 watches:

Chennai : 1200 + 1200 + 50 = 2450
South India: 1200 + 1200 + 85 = 2485
Rest of India: 1200 + 1200 + 120 = 2520

If you want any ZULU strap along with watches then add Rs 360 for each strap to the above mentioned charges. No extra shipping charges if straps are bundled along with the watches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back