[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can go ahead. Fill the google form again, once you are done.
gmano, I see that you're taking orders for the second batch. Could you please put me down for this as well? And PM me your account details so I can transfer the moneys (how much? 1200 + 120?) Sorry, haven't had the chance to go through the whole thread.

okay i forgot to inform that by chance both of my Nato straps are Black.Any thing can be done about it @gmano Sir?
Sorry. can you send the wrong one back? . I will send you the correct one.

gmano, I see that you're taking orders for the second batch. Could you please put me down for this as well? And PM me your account details so I can transfer the moneys (how much? 1200 + 120?) Sorry, haven't had the chance to go through the whole thread.
will add you to the list and send you the payment details.

@gmano, no response?? Possible??
have added you to the list already, please check the google docs spreadsheet. will message you the payment details. select the strap color from available list and let know know that

I would be in for 1 40mm if same as current Pilot (White dial and blue hands) this one is too small for my hand but still loving it :p
I would also be interested, btw what would be its price ? ( doubtful as WUS deal via paypal and $)

Sorry. can you send the wrong one back? . I will send you the correct one.

will add you to the list and send you the payment details.

have added you to the list already, please check the google docs spreadsheet. will message you the payment details. select the strap color from available list and let know know that
Thanks @gmano Will wait for the payment details. I might need a strap too - will post on the GO thread for straps separately.

Thanks Gmano, Received watch and straps, very well packed. Sharing pics of my watch
Once again Thanks Gmano.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    305.2 KB · Views: 223
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    281.6 KB · Views: 230
Received the lovely watch along with all NATO straps. Won't be discarding the leather band immediately. My other watches will be using these straps.
Thanks a lot @gmano. The packaging was excellent.
I am in awe of your efforts that you had put to make this GO a success. I am sure I couldn't have done that.

Hi. I am new member to this forum. I am also interested to have a watch. If your still taking orders, then plese put my name in the list. Also send me the payment details. Thank you

I have made the payment today for 1 watch + 1 NATO strap (Black color) + shipping using my Citibank account. I have filled the details for watch in the Google form, but there was no place to select/fill for the strap. Can you please let me know where to add details for strap?

Please confirm the payment when received. Thanks :)

My watch is running out in 25 hrs max. I stop winding when I feel it resisting to the turns.

This is the exact ballpark figure I too am getting with the watch. Follow the same winding habit as Roxtin.
That said, I remember my father giving his HMT a wind every 24 hours or so back when I was a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back