[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gmano
can you let us know when the people in the second list need to make payment? have enough people backed off/not paid for the people in the second list to get a watch?

@gmano
Hey, I don't see my name on the list. Could you please add me to it?

Im willing to step in and buy 1 if anyone backs out, as mentioned in the earlier message. Please let me know how and when to make the payment.

:D.... Mine is in the end of the list.. :( :(.

If you can ship me an extra watch.. please do.. :D. will pay up ASAP. but if others are there, please give em priority first obviously.
I can add 2 watches to your name, but only one can be shipped now. Other one will be shipped when the HMT delivers the remaining watches (or you can choose to take both the watches together in the next delivery from HMT, by that you can avoid one shipping cost). Let me know[DOUBLEPOST=1386641488][/DOUBLEPOST]
@gmano
can you let us know when the people in the second list need to make payment? have enough people backed off/not paid for the people in the second list to get a watch?
Will send the details, ones I finish shipping the first batch of watches[DOUBLEPOST=1386641525][/DOUBLEPOST]
@gmano
Hey, I don't see my name on the list. Could you please add me to it?

Im willing to step in and buy 1 if anyone backs out, as mentioned in the earlier message. Please let me know how and when to make the payment.
added your name to the list[DOUBLEPOST=1386641562][/DOUBLEPOST]
@gmano Dude add me in the next list and let me know when to make the payment.
your name is already in the list

Last edited:
@gmano
Bro pls add me to the next list too...want to buy 2 watches and 2 straps...

Pls pm me your bank details so that i can make the transfer asap... :)

Great to see everyone getting these watches

@gmano . I just tried sending you a message but the site will not let me for some reason. You and I had spoke before about the watches.

@gmano
So the watches have been delivered! :D And I'm glad to find out that my name is the 'shipping list'. But unfortunately I'm out of station and I wont be able to receive it as I'd told you earlier. :/ If you haven't shipped it yet, would you please hold on to it for 2 more weeks. :p

Got Mine. It's a beauty.
IMG_4658.JPG
IMG_4652.JPG

Whoa! Good thing I stopped by here. Awesome to know watches are ready to be shipped.
@gmano - I'm very sorry but I totally forgot about the nato straps. I am yet to pay for the straps. Please hold on before shipping my watch so that I can make payment for the straps and you can ship them together when you receive the payment. I hope that won't be an issue.
Same for Faheem's watch and straps which are to be shipped along with mine.

Whoa! Good thing I stopped by here. Awesome to know watches are ready to be shipped.
@gmano - I'm very sorry but I totally forgot about the nato straps. I am yet to pay for the straps. Please hold on before shipping my watch so that I can make payment for the straps and you can ship them together when you receive the payment. I hope that won't be an issue.
Same for Faheem's watch and straps which are to be shipped along with mine.
I have already shipped all the available watches today. DTDC guy had just now picked them from my place. I have shipped your straps too, I think. Please check the pack and then pay. I have shipped straps to everyone, who is in the list. Even for the ones whose payment is not yet confirmed. Hoping that they will pay me, if they haven't paid already :).
Will post the list of members, to whom watches are shipped out.

Watches for the following members are shipped today through DTDC
pradeep200417
Gannu
prankie
farookh
Grease Monk
eternoMind
vaibhavyagnik

gauravH
Sudarshan_SMD
aman.pitbull
roxysmile