[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @gmano Received the watch. Job well done.Thanks much :)

P.S: Note to fellow new users: The Winding needs to be done Clockwise.Took some time to figure that out,as the manual says counter-clockwise and the diagram otherwise. Better attention to be paid while writing Manuals, this is where HMT lets us down.

Thanks a lot Gmano, got mine day before yesterday, was busy a bit so was not able to reply earlier. Got the watch and changed the strap pronto, I think it looks way better in blue strap.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic..

View attachment 31379

Love the strap, need 2 of these, also in white if possible. Can you arrange ? My cousin stays in Bengaluru, maybe you could.

PM'ed you.

Thanks

Last edited:
Love the strap, need 2 of these, also in white if possible. Can you arrange ? My cousin stays in Bengaluru, maybe you could.

PM'ed you.

Thanks

Hi,

For some reason I can not reply your PM. I picked these one on my last visit toi US. I knew it will look good on HMT. I have 4 of these still there, can part on cost (300INR each). I stay at C.V Raman Nager and work at Silk Board so your cousin can pick it up on the way. Sorry no white

Even I am loking for a 20mm for my Seiko Solar, picked up one from here but was real crap.

let me know.

-Inder

Hi,

For some reason I can not reply your PM. I picked these one on my last visit toi US. I knew it will look good on HMT. I have 4 of these still there, can part on cost (300INR each). I stay at C.V Raman Nager and work at Silk Board so your cousin can pick it up on the way. Sorry no white

Even I am loking for a 20mm for my Seiko Solar, picked up one from here but was real crap.

let me know.

-Inder
Plz hold one for me ... Also pm ur adress and phone number. I'll collect it after I get my watch.
I stay in KR puram that's pretty near to it place.

Hi,

let me know.

-Inder

Please reserve 2 for me I'll confirm with my cousins number via PM then you can call him and coordinate the pickup[DOUBLEPOST=1391368588][/DOUBLEPOST]Pmed you the details, 2pcs confirmed.

Last edited:
Guys,

For some reason I can not answer your PM's (May be because I am using FB's credentials) I tried to create a sign-on here but its not allowng me citing already in used email and ID.

I am not sure if you can get to my email from here, if not my ID is: inderjeet dot B dot Singh at gmail

For Mods: Can you please look into my issue.
Another thing, I am not trying to sell anything to make money. I got stuff lying and somebody need it so I am just parting with it with the same amount I paid for it.

Thanks

-Inder

@gmano.. got the watches at 4.00pm today.. thanks a ton .. beautiful ones ..:)
1.jpg

Last edited:
Just changed the strap to NATO black and gray it looks beautiful thank u once again for your efforts gmano

Attachments

• 1391537119974.jpg
    1391537119974.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 278
Hi, i would like to order 2. Is this watch still available? Could you PM me details on making payment?
Thanks!

My watch has started to slow down. I adjusted the time and wound the watch in the morning at 9:15. Till 12:50 it went slow and was showing the time as 12:40.
What can be done here..

Have a spare HMT Pilot with me, unused and brand new. Friend is willing to sell as it is too small for his wrist. Price is 1200 plus shipping.
PM me if anyone is interested.

Watch is small for my wrist too. 99% i will not wear it. But why sell it? Its a keeper. :). Looks very nice. Wish they made one with like 4.5 to 5 cm dial.

My watch has started to slow down. I adjusted the time and wound the watch in the morning at 9:15. Till 12:50 it went slow and was showing the time as 12:40.
What can be done here..
It can be corrected. Take it to HMT service center (if you have one in your city) or you can also try with a local watch maker[DOUBLEPOST=1392944598][/DOUBLEPOST]
Watch is small for my wrist too. 99% i will not wear it. But why sell it? Its a keeper. :). Looks very nice. Wish they made one with like 4.5 to 5 cm dial.
40mm and above watches are there in HMT, those are in Automatic and Quartz

Have a spare HMT Pilot with me, unused and brand new. Friend is willing to sell as it is too small for his wrist. Price is 1200 plus shipping.
PM me if anyone is interested.
Hi su30mki117, May i know where you stay in Bangalore ?..I am from Bangalore too and interested to have one.
I have ordered one already but my cousin is also interested.
I stay near to Malleshwaram..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back