GO: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows

Saiyan

The L33t Admeen
Skilled
Hello Members,

Here is a GO for

Microsoft XBox 360 Controller for PC[Wired]

Price of the Controller will be Rs.1425/-

Transportation and Handling Charge : Rs.45/-[incl. packaging materials, some members here can tell how good my packing is:) ] and b'lore members its enough if you guyz pay Rs.25/-.

Shipping:

For Mumbai Members : Rs.150/-

For Delhi Members :
Rs.175/-

For Bangalore Members : I Will give it you guyz when i come to bangalore for http://www.techenclave.com/forums/bangalore-techenclave-byocandquot-meet-jan-26-a-80765.html

Hyderabad Members can get it from ur city itself as it costs nearly Rs.1500/- for further details you guyz can contact Smith.

Other City Members please PM me, i'll get you the shipping cost.[/CENTER]

For those who think the shipping price is high, this is the price i got from the DTDC near my house :(, and the other option i have is Professional Couriers which i would like to avoid even if its cheap.

I'll take order only till Tuesday (9/01/2006) and the Payment should reach me by Thursday(11/01/2006) .

You guyz can Deposit directly in "State Bank of India" Bank near ur place or make a money transfer from your bank a/c to mine online. I'll PM you guyz as soon as you guyz confirm it here.

Hope I have given all the details. :)

Saiyan,

Team Techenclave

Edit: Guyz Please mention which city guyz are from while sending me the PM :)

Send mine to wolfff... I will collect it from him and we can save a little on the courier charges if he doesn't have a problem :)

Also pass account number...

PM me your account details. Is it the same as the one u gave me before a month ago? if yes i will transfer it today or PM me.

Guyz, i there are only 14 pieces there with delta, and i think there is already 14 orders reached. I'll give you guyz more details after coming back from college. cya

Back