GO: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows

montylee said:
Hey Rahul, do u know any specific place at Nehru Place where it's available?

sorry dude i don't know the place .... one of my friend told me that its available there ..... if someone going there, he can chk for u guys .....

Rahul said:
sorry dude i don't know the place .... one of my friend told me that its available there ..... if someone going there, he can chk for u guys .....

It's ok dude... i'll try to get the price

Update:

Guyz, i just came back from Delta Peripherals. It seems that there was some problem in shipping the controllers from mumbai to Chennai, so they haven't got the controllers as yet :( . They are expecting it today evening. I assure to everyone that i'll get the controllers tommorrow :)

OK guyz i have a good news and a bad news.

Good News: I got the controllers with me ( will post the pics soon).

Bad news: The couriers will not be opened for next 4 days due to the "Pongal" Festival in Tamil Nadu. So i think i can ship everything only on Coming Thursday.

Saiyan said:
OK guyz i have a good news and a bad news.

Good News: I got the controllers with me ( will post the pics soon).

Bad news: The couriers will not be opened for next 4 days due to the "Pongal" Festival in Tamil Nadu. So i think i can ship everything only on Coming Thursday.

The bad news overwhelmed the good one.

^^^Sorry yaar, i guess it was a bad time for GO :(

There are actually 12 controllers, only 11 are there in the pic, the other one i opened it(funky's).

The G15 is for my friend:p and the Kingston 1Gb Flash Drive is for me

Here is a common bill for everyone,

Everyone will a copy of this bill along with the controller.

Saiyan said:

The G15 is for my friend:p and the Kingston 1Gb Flash Drive is for me
Dude!! for 12 controllers, U got a G15 + a flash drive FREE??? :O j/k.. heheh.. cant wait till 26th .. bleh.. tnx a ton man!!

Yeah Saiyan, how many USB ports do you have? Me and a couple of us Chennai folks can come over and plug in all the controllers and play :lol:

Crazy_Eddy said:
Yeah Saiyan, how many USB ports do you have? Me and a couple of us Chennai folks can come over and plug in all the controllers and play :lol:

same nos. port as u have:bleh:

@ chaos :p

Back