GO: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows

^ dude.. no need to get hyper.. its kinda state festival in TN, so almost everything will be closed for 3 days.. its not Saiyan's fault if he cudnt courier b4 thursday..

he's done a good job arranging the GO. Atleast u guys will be getting it on 22nd. I'll have to wait till 27th b4 i get to use mine.. so, waiting for a couple of days more is NOT too much to ask, i guess. :|

saiyan said:
... the other one i opened it(funky's).

How do u know u've opened Funky's controller? What if u opened the wrong one? :O What if funky gets something which is not his? then we arent gonna get 'our' controller right? DAMN!!! what have u done saiyan!!! :(

TheMask said:
^ dude.. no need to get hyper.. its kinda state festival in TN, so almost everything will be closed for 3 days.. its not Saiyan's fault if he cudnt courier b4 thursday..

I am not got hyper but i am eagerly waiting to get the controller, and even bombay guys will get in a 1-2 days but it will take 3-4 to reach to me.

Great job done by saiyan so there is nothing to tell to saiyan.

Cheers..:hap2:

Lovebhai.

TheMask said:
How do u know u've opened Funky's controller? What if u opened the wrong one? :O What if funky gets something which is not his? then we arent gonna get 'our' controller right? DAMN!!! what have u done saiyan!!! :(

lol he will be opening 1 controller only i guess.
Actually i asked him to open 1 and see if 2 controllers are working without any problems or not bcoz 2 original xbox controller didnt work together :S
So might get 1 more later and battle it out with my cousins :p

lol i was driving the car in carbon with 2 controller, one controller for acceleration and other for direction control :rofl:

Saiyan said:
lol i was driving the car in carbon with 2 controller, one controller for acceleration and other for direction control :rofl:

connect 4 controllers for 4 directions and use kbd for accel it wud be more fun :rofl:

LOL, Saiyan I think what everyone wanted was for you to try out the controllers in a Versus mode.

That is you use one controller for your player and your friend (i.e. D****) uses the other controller for the 2nd player :D

Here is the picture of the controllers packed. Will ship these today noon and will give the consignment number in the night.

Bump

Have sent the controller to everyone except asky(as i got his address late). Have PMed you guyz with the consignment number.

Back