GO: MX310 Gaming Mouse @ 500 + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
The transfer for everyone right now is 500 + shipping cost which is estimated to be 75 rs ( max ) via DTDC.

Request you all to follow the same. Any refunds will be taken care of.

Dont make the payment. We went to the shop to get the pieces and the dealer chickened out saying that he has given all the stock to his friend who is running a gaming cafe. We were furious and they were babbling about selling us MX518 when we said we need a total of more than 20 numbers.

We felt that he was trying to clear his stock of MX518. We had to travel almost 20 kms in total for nothing and just to hear that guy saying "Oh, now I dont have any piece. The 310 is no more. You get the 518 for 1650 + :mad: :mad: :mad: . This is bullshit.

Sorry for all the mess. Apologize for the trouble but to all, please do not make a payment at this point.

man, I guess this guy is not reliable at all........though thanks man for putting in so much of your time and efforts....

hey, sorry to hear about your deal falling through :( , i was looking forward to getting the 310! Anyway, thanks for taking the time and trying to get the stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back