GO: MX310 Gaming Mouse @ 500 + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres good news for some.....i managed to get some 5pcs....
so the first five in order of confirmation can avail em if they
want n pm me for same regardin accnt details n other details..
if he/she wanna pass it on to others can do so...and subsequent
confirmer will get tht passed on deal.:)

p.s. will try to get more pieces....

Dont get worried all.

There may be more pieces but we are not sure about it. So we want to keep it to a bare minimum till which we are sure that we will get the pieces.

^^no mice like mx510...if u talkin of mx518 then sowwie...i cant avail ny better rates than other TE dealers....will giv it a shot though:)

kooabs03 said:
i m in if someone backs out.

you are the first in line:bleh:
here the order
1 - kooabs03
1 - fangface
1 - hybridindigo
1 - ph4xor
1 - Sunnyboi
pm me for accnt details...:)

41XWHY58EBL._SS400_.jpg

Courtesy of Amazon

Amazon.com: Logitech MX 510 Performance Optical Gaming Mouse - Blue: Video Games

here is an old indian article on the MX500 and MX510, the successors of MX310 and on which the MX518 design was based:

http:\\www.techtree.com/India/Reviews/Logitech_MX_510_Optical_Mouse/551-54141-533.html

A rarity nowadays but these mice reeked of quality, unlike the current gen 1800 dpi MX518s. See if you can find these. I bet those who are going gaga over the MX310s would love them.

WingZero said:
you are the first in line:bleh:
here the order
1 - kooabs03
1 - fangface
1 - hybridindigo
1 - ph4xor
1 - Sunnyboi
pm me for accnt details...:)
oops.. didnt look at the 1st page... :ashamed: ygpm..

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
41XWHY58EBL._SS400_.jpg

Courtesy of Amazon
Amazon.com: Logitech MX 510 Performance Optical Gaming Mouse - Blue: Video Games

here is an old indian article on the MX500 and MX510, the successors of MX310 and on which the MX518 design was based:
http:\\www.techtree.com/India/Reviews/Logitech_MX_510_Optical_Mouse/551-54141-533.html
A rarity nowadays but these mice reeked of quality, unlike the current gen 1800 dpi MX518s. See if you can find these. I bet those who are going gaga over the MX310s would love them.

i dun think these wud b available....:ashamed: ...and honestly never seen it before or ny idea of its pricing

Could you please add me to the list as I would like a mx310 too. If you get more pieces, pm me the account details and the the total amout required.

Thanks

Sent message regarding the payment details to all the first 5 except for ph4xor.

It said the username was not found.

So if anyone is ph4xor, please let me know. The next can become lucky too soon if ph4xor doesnt confirm in time.

WingZero said:
Sent message regarding the payment details to all the first 5 except for ph4xor.

It said the username was not found.

So if anyone is ph4xor, please let me know. The next can become lucky too soon if ph4xor doesnt confirm in time.

got your pm - how much should i transfer? 500? or 500+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back