GO: MX310 Gaming Mouse @ 500 + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before i confirm , can anyone tell me how good the MX310 is ? Was thinking of getting it for my Laptop. Casual CS , and net surfing stuff. So not too keen on the 518 as i already have one for my Desky.

By the way this shop is in baroda which I am going to go on monday as I am shifting back to baroda on Monday. Will let you all know about more when we go together to confirm the stocks and see what all we can get a steal price.
Updating Orders.

MX518

1 - ultimabasher
1 - SunnyBoi
1 - kooabs03
1 - Supra
1 - amritsingh87
1 - guptaji
1 - thebanik
1 - predatorvj
MX310

1 - kooabs03
1 - fangface
1 - hybridindigo

Let me know if someone is missing from the list. Or is in the list when he doesnt want. :tongue:

Updated Predator too

ultimabasher said:
By the way this shop is in baroda which I am going to go on monday as I am shifting back to baroda on Monday. Will let you all know about more when we go together to confirm the stocks and see what all we can get a steal price.
Updating Orders.

MX518

1 - ultimabasher
1 - SunnyBoi
1 - kooabs03
1 - Supra
1 - amritsingh87
1 - guptaji
1 - thebanik
1 - predatorvj
MX318

1 - kooabs03
1 - fangface
1 - hybridindigo

Let me know if someone is missing from the list. Or is in the list when he doesnt want. :tongue:

Updated Predator too
Its Mx310 :p

bad news guys.....the dealer backd out to get more pcs....:(....at same price:mad:
new pricing is 1.3k as available elsewer....i drop of the GO hence..:(
the mx310 is still available at same rate..coz tht was from different dealer.

p.s. U shud hav seen me havin quite some chat with tht dealer:mad:

Oh :( i was considering buying the MX518 instead of the MX310, guess i'll stick to the MX310 :) Thankfully that part of the GO seems to go on strong...

PhOeNiX said:
Before i confirm , can anyone tell me how good the MX310 is ? Was thinking of getting it for my Laptop. Casual CS , and net surfing stuff. So not too keen on the 518 as i already have one for my Desky.

Anyone pls ?:(

PhOeNiX said:

+1 to the views of the people...although i would buy it and keep it as a spare mouse for my desktop and not laptop......please comment....will confirm if i really like it :)

as far as i'm concerned , 310>518 in terms of usablity. I feel that the 518 is a bit too large, and the 310 has a razer ish feel to it, plus its more agile. I'm not that 1337 :ashamed: , but i prefer the 310.

Actually i ordered a 518 for myself and a 310 for a friend , and In the end I ended up keeping the 310 and gave him the 518. I'm using it right now :D

why you keep hearing the 518's praises is because it is a legendary gaming mouse, which it undoubtedly is. But for everything else , the 310 wins. its notoriously hard to get. thats another reason why you don't hear much about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back