[GO] Norton Internet Security 10 user pack [CLOSED]

mk76

Adept
Hi friends,

Since my friend @chiragsthakur forgot me while renewing license for NIS this year :(, so I am forced to do all the hard work he does every year. :D -

But @chiragsthakur : Doing this for the first time buddy.. so keep an eye on this thread and let me know if I miss anything

So it starts with a deal on snapdeal which seems to be a good price. Seller is JMD_SALES
Snapdeal link - NIS 2013 - 10 User - Rs 3168 .

The above link is not final. I request interested members to provide any better links for purchasing NIS (10 user). Now-a-days flipkart as well as amazon have several sellers and most of them have negative reviews. So rather than me finalizing a link, we all can suggest and arrive at a common one.
Also I have never bought from Snapdeal, so if you think site/link is not safe, we can skip.

Above link is for NIS 2013 sale but I am sure we can upgrade it to latest NIS.

Flipkart link NIS - 10 User pack - Rs 3645 .
Amazon link NIS - 10 User pack - Rs 3540 .

I will keep 4 for me and 6 for other interested members.
Duration of this interest= 10 days.

Payment mode = Cash deposit in ICICI bank or fund transfer via NEFT.
Product Purchase = After receipt of money from all interested members
Distribution of license = via email or SMS or messenger

NOTE:-
1. I will provide serial number to all members at one time and they are requested to register and activate ASAP after receiving the serial number.

2.if you have a active subscription, when you renew or upgrade your NEW SUBSCRIPTION = OLD REMAINING ACTIVE DAYS + 365 DAYS

3. Security suite download = will provide link or you can download trial and upgrade it by entering serial number.NO CD/DVD.It is available for online download.

==================================
Myself - 4
devesh38 - 1
prankie - 1
The_Falcon - 1
nishthecooldude - 1
hotshot05 - 1
blackpixel - 1

**** All 10 slots FROZEN ***

Deal chosen - PayTM
Cost Per Head - 233.
Money transferred to @hotshot05

Payment status till now.
@nishthecooldude Payment received
@The_Falcon Payment received
@blackpixel Payment received
@mk76 Payment received
@prankie Payment received
@devesh38 Payment received

Oct 24 - Item received. License shared.

======ACTIVATION==============
Myself - All 4
devesh38 - 1
prankie - 1
The_Falcon - 1
nishthecooldude - 1
hotshot05 - 1
blackpixel - 1

ALL license activated. GO CLOSED

Last edited:
Guys, the snapdeal link is still active. Let's close this quickly before the price changes. FK has for 3645. link added.

Yes bro...1 for me done..Also i have flipkart first...so i can order on COD and we can get in a day like we did for previous GO :)

one for you confirmed.

Flipkart price is 500 more than snapdeal. Have a look at the link in first post. Nevertheless if everyone agrees for Flipkart ok from side.

Snapdeal is OK. Why pay more when u can get it for less. I had ordered a few things from snapdeal and never had any issues. And now SnapDeal is part of eBay....if that sounds like an assurance...

Snapdeal is OK. Why pay more when u can get it for less. I had ordered a few things from snapdeal and never had any issues. And now SnapDeal is part of eBay....if that sounds like an assurance...
SnapDeal is NOT a part pf eBay. eBay has invested some money in SnapDeal. That is all.

Did you guys check out PayTM. There was a 40% cashback offer on softwares.

@mk76 Can I join the party now? Is there any slot left?
(I am still confused between Kaspersky and Norton)

@devesh38 @prankie @The_Falcon @nishthecooldude @hotshot05 @blackpixel

Guys :

• All 10 slots are blocked.
  • I prefer Snapdeal. Let me know if you think otherwise
  • From snapdeal - approx should be 315 per person

• Request mods to covert this to GO.
  • Subsequently I will pm you the bank details
  • Will order once money is transferred

@mk76 Buy the license from PayTM.

Norton Internet Security 2013 (10user, 1 year) pack costs Rs.3872. After 40% cashback, it costs only Rs.2323
https://paytm.com/shop/p/norton-internet-security-2013-CMPLXNORTON_NORTO0USER2561_NULL_NULL
Mate, I have never dealt with paytm nor sure about the cashback thing. If you are familiar, you can order. All will transfer the money to you.

@mk76 Are you using Norton from last year? How is its performance?
How much slow does it make the device?
Yes have been using for last 3 years on myself and sis desktop. Never felt it is slowing down.

NIS has been serving all the GO members for 3 years now and has been very good. The interest of members in NIS every year itself speaks about its reliability. KIS is no slouch either when it comes to Security suites.

PS: Snapdeal offer is a steal
I have an old laptop. Pentium T6600, 3GB RAM running Windows 7 Ultimate.
I am just worried that it will slow down my system massively. And so I would like to buy one which affects the performance least.
BitDefender 2014 slowed it down considerably.

@mk76 I can deal with PayTM cashback but I will only be able to order it after 18th Oct.
(Me and a few colleagues have bought a few items from PayTM and have had no problem with the cashback)[DOUBLEPOST=1413425125][/DOUBLEPOST]@chiragsthakur, @mk76 - Is the serial number provided by Norton version specific? If I buy a license for Norton Internet Security 2013, will I be able to use that serial with Norton Internet Security 2014?

Last edited:
@mk76 I can deal with PayTM cashback but I will only be able to order it after 18th Oct.
(Me and a few colleagues have bought a few items from PayTM and have had no problem with the cashback)[DOUBLEPOST=1413425125][/DOUBLEPOST]

@chiragsthakur, @mk76 - Is the serial number provided by Norton version specific? If I buy a license for Norton Internet Security 2013, will I be able to use that serial with Norton Internet Security 2014?

@devesh38 @prankie @The_Falcon @nishthecooldude @blackpixel : Guys hotshot05 has shared a great deal on Paytm which will bring the cost further down. But we will have to wait till 18th. If anyone has any questions, please add.

@hotshot05 :
* How much will it cost per license?
* As I mentioned in first post, even if we purchase NIS 2013, it will be up-gradable to NIS 2015. Or one can download latest version and the license key will work.

Back