[GO] Norton Internet Security 10 user pack [CLOSED]

@devesh38 @prankie @The_Falcon @nishthecooldude @blackpixel : Guys hotshot05 has shared a great deal on Paytm which will bring the cost further down. But we will have to wait till 18th. If anyone has any questions, please add.

@hotshot05 :
* How much will it cost per license?
* As I mentioned in first post, even if we purchase NIS 2013, it will be up-gradable to NIS 2015. Or one can download latest version and the license key will work.
If we buy the one which I posted, the cost comes to Rs.2323. So per license it will be around Rs.232.

I was looking through PayTM and found another one which cost even lesser. So then the cost will come down after cashback. I am in office now. Can you guys check PayTM and post the lowest priced one?
Otherwise I will look through it and post after 10pm.

N.B - How are we going to collect the money? I have never been part of a GO.
Should we have the money in the buyer's account before 18th or after he buys it?

P.S - I hope the cashback offer stays till 18th. PayTM changes its offers everyday. :(

If we buy the one which I posted, the cost comes to Rs.2323. So per license it will be around Rs.232.

I was looking through PayTM and found another one which cost even lesser. So then the cost will come down after cashback. I am in office now. Can you guys check PayTM and post the lowest priced one?
Otherwise I will look through it and post after 10pm.

N.B - How are we going to collect the money? I have never been part of a GO.
Should we have the money in the buyer's account before 18th or after he buys it?

P.S - I hope the cashback offer stays till 18th. PayTM changes its offers everyday. :(

This is the other link

1. You did not read the first post ever :D
  2. For money, you will pm all the GO participants details of your bank account. (see first post for list of GO participants)
  3. All will transfer the money
  4. Once you receive the money, you can order the product.
  5. As soon as you receive the product share the license key via pm, sms or mail
If there is a chance of loosing the 40% off cashback offer, all can transfer the money today and you can order today or tomorrow.

This is the other link

The seller BuyOnClicks has a pretty bad reputation on Amazon.in.
http://www.junglee.com/BuyOnClicks/seller/ACWRVCZ2DIMO4

If you guys want me to buy from him, I have no issue.

1. You did not read the first post ever :D
Sorry dude :(

1. For money, you will pm all the GO participants details of your bank account. (see first post for list of GO participants)
  2. All will transfer the money
  3. Once you receive the money, you can order the product.
  4. As soon as you receive the product share the license key via pm, sms or mail
I will PM all participants today with my bank details. You can start adding me as a beneficiary.

If there is a chance of loosing the 40% off cashback offer, all can transfer the money today and you can order today or tomorrow.
I am PM'ing you about this.

The seller BuyOnClicks has a pretty bad reputation on Amazon.in.
http://www.junglee.com/BuyOnClicks/seller/ACWRVCZ2DIMO4

If you guys want me to buy from him, I have no issue.

I just shared the other link as you asked in previous post. Of course, don't buy from someone with bad reputation.

Replied to your PM. We will wait till 18th.

1. pm your account details
2. On 18th, confirm if paytm deal is on
3. If yes, all will transfer money
4. Else we will go with Snapdeal option

@hotshot05 are we moving forward with the paytm deal. please confirm so that we transfer money.

@devesh38; @prankie; @The_Falcon;@nishthecooldude ; @blackpixel;
Send me your phone number via PM. I have already bought it from PayTM.
I have kept 4 licenses on hold for you.[DOUBLEPOST=1413639459][/DOUBLEPOST]Payment status till now.

@nishthecooldude Payment received
@The_Falcon Payment received
@blackpixel Payment received
@mk76 Payment received
@prankie Payment received
@devesh38 Payment received

Last edited:
Received the product today. Shared the key via PM and Whatsapp.

Guys, please send me your email ID's. I will send customized link for download there. Otherwise just download from the link I have shared in PM. You will have to install a 330MB update while performing LiveUpdate for the first time.

First of all.. thanks to @hotshot05 to find such a fantastic deal of 233 per head.
I have activated 3 out of 4. Last one - will activate tomorrow morning.

Only thing, my previous subscription days are not added. I think you will need to call Symantec.

Back