GO : Norton Security Premium (2015) - ACTIVATED -CLOSED

Waiting for it, Can't we contact the customer care of Norton like @chiragsthakur did last year and add the remaining days of the old license in the new license?
If we ask Norton to do that, then the old license will be cancelled. And all 10 users for 'that' license will see ZERO balance with their subscription. Since not all out of that 10-group are part of this GO so we can't ask Norton to terminate the license.

If we ask Norton to do that, then the old license will be cancelled. And all 10 users for 'that' license will see ZERO balance with their subscription. Since not all out of that 10-group are part of this GO so we can't ask Norton to terminate the license.
Understood..., Please send the bank details

You told me you are not going to buy this year. And regarding the chat with norton, yesterday Mk76 had one. Thats the very reason he is planning for dec.
Yes, First I thought of not buying it this year but then thought let's buy and keep it even though I may not be using it immediately and thanks for the Norton chat clarification.

Sorry for undue delay in payment . Things had become slightly confusing . Had pitched in for 3 keys in this GO and later needed more so had added more in the other GO .Will transfer money by morning .

Back