GO : Norton Security Premium (2015) - CLOSED !!!!

Darth Vader

Adept
Guys,

Yet another interest check on the Norton Security Premium (NIS/360).

Mine is going to expire in 6 days time and if enough people are interested might go with the 10 license pack.

I need 2 keys and the rest available for sale

http://in.norton.com/norton-security-with-backup

2 year 10 devices license for 4999/---> 499/- each

8 keys available --> Activation on 1st-Oct- 2015

Please let me know ASAP.

Myself - 2
kingdomraj - 3 - PAID - KEY SHARED
toocool6600 - 1 - PAID - KEY SHARED
devesh38 -1 - PAID - KEY SHARED
t3chg33k - 2 - PAID - KEY SHARED
thegame - 1 - PAID - KEY SHARED
-----------------------------------------
Remaining - 0

Last edited:
Guys...i bought the product today(28th) and thought the activation starts only if i apply manually....it shows the key expires on
Expires on 9/28/2017 means the keys are activated on the purchase date.

Hence please do the payment tomorrow.....I'll share the key as soon as i receive the payment. Apologies for the confusion.

thegame --> please let me know if you need the last one...i'll share the bank details and share the key once payment is received.

-------------------
UPDATE:
chatting with customer support.... it seems i've logged into norton account when installing the Norton security premium trail version. And it seems it took the subscription automatically....sigh

It was my mistake.....apologies again.

-----------------------------
UPDATE 2:

After a extensive chat with symantec customer support i got the license extension for 30 days :p

License Expires on 10/28/2017

kinda trail period added into license. sorry for the mess up guys.

Last edited:
Payment done dear op :)[DOUBLEPOST=1443511486][/DOUBLEPOST]what the hell man , trial is installed but not getting activated due to server error for last 15 minutes .

anybody else having issues ?

Last edited:
toocool6600 - please update once your issue is sorted out. I can see the key installed onto ur PC successfully from my norton account. Maybe some technical issue from norton.

Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1443516317][/DOUBLEPOST]toocool6600
t3chg33k
devesh38

Guys shared the download link from my account to ur email id. Not sure if the trial version downloaded off directly has some activation issues.

Please try and update here.

Last edited:
Back