GO : Orange Box @ 20% Discount (Shipped)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switch

Skilled
Guys,

I wanted a copy of Orange box so dialed a few numbers and got this deal for 10+ copies. Copies will be shipped as soon as i deposit the payment for 10 copies. Copies will directly be shipped from World Wide Interactive. Shipping is free in all the metros and major Indian Cities.

Amount : Rs.800/- incl. shipping

Confirm members post here.

Switch

team.TE

P.S. I am buying my copy for 1K only as i am desperate to get the game. Also if anybody is interested in getting a copy asap without this offer you can do the same. It will be 1K shipped :).

Interested Peeps:

Orange Box

1.Rave-Paid

2.vNerd- Paid*

3.greenhorn*2- Paid

4.spolygon- Paid

5.Quad Master

6.Saiyan-Paid

7.Satanofgamers-Paid

8.garav x2 -Paid

9.Arya- Paid

Total Head Count :10

*Deposited in Switch's A/C.

Mini FAQ :p

Q. What is Orange Box. Is it a new detergent

A, No silly. Its a collection of 5 FPS games. For more info read this The Orange Box - 5 Games. One Box.

Q. Does it Include CS or CSS or DODS

A. No. For more information on what it includes read this The Orange Box - 5 Games. One Box.

Q. Do we need a net connection for playing all the games.

A. No you don't need a net connection for playing all the games. Only TF2 requires a net connection. For all other games you need the net connection only once after the installation of the games so that the game gets activated from Valve servers. For more information regarding this read Welcome to Steam

Update... I can get you guys a 20% discount on all Valve and Activision games... On the MRP that is...

Quake Wars : Enemy territory anyone :)

Awesome deal. :O

U r da b33ch... :eek:hyeah:

:ashamed:
err...
umm...

You are the man. :hap2:

p.s. Sir... Bhaiya... Apun got one of the first few Orange boxes morning morning on the day of launch- 999/- bucks gone and i still feel happy. :O :rofl:
Missed our TE CSS server and other opportunities to game with you'll.:no:
Time to join you guys for an online party soon- finally. :D

Ok, I'm interested. :D

are you sure i wont need net after i activate .

I wont get net at the place where i plan to install it activating alone is going to be a headache :( ....

[OT]

Switch said:
Q. What is Orange Box. Is it a new detergent

A, No silly. Its a collection of 5 FPS games.

why would anyone want to play games at such low framerates, let alone buy them :no::tongue::tongue::tongue:

[/OT]

greenhorn said:
Ok, I'm interested. :D
are you sure i wont need net after i activate .
I wont get net at the place where i plan to install it activating alone is going to be a headache :( ....
[OT]

why would anyone want to play games at such low framerates, let alone buy them :no::tongue::tongue::tongue:
[/OT]

U need Net connection to install steam and update it. Then only u can install any game in the box. I am currently having orange box and facing this prob with my broke tata indicom connection:mad: . When I searched for a solution it seems you have to be connected to the net to download some steam files:mad:

Head count till four as of now...

Okey here is whats its like to install retail games over steam... Considering you dont have steam on your PC... You put in the orange box DVD it will install the games then will go on to the net to update steam software files... Then the game files... After that you can make steam work in the offline mode... But before doing that make sure that you launch all five games atleast once(to be on the safer side) so that they work without net later when you want to play it offline... It will take about 30 mins max on a 256 KBps connection to update everything(Steam files and game files)...

Basically if you have access to fast net connection(256 KBps or so) you wont face any problem... But if you don't have a net connection and plan to do this over a dial up or a slow net connection then you will have a tough time... And orange box or for that matter any of the newer valve games wont work without net connection... Its been like that since HL2 days i.e. 2004...

edit: Half-Life Fallout Forums > How to set Steam to play offline?

This will help quite a few peeps...

hi switch ... even im intersted in this.. bt shipping will be done by the company right.. cause we have a major problem here of having waybills for everything entering calcutta.. so can u like confirm with them if they can arrange something for me so tht the thing dosent get stuck here :(....

i am in .... how much and where please?

although i wont be available from 24th to 29th so keep that in consideration though

I am interested in Quake Wars.

What is the total final price ? 799/- (including shipping to Kolkata) ?
Do you have SBI a/c ?

kippu said:
i am in .... how much and where please?

although i wont be available from 24th to 29th so keep that in consideration though

It'll be 800 bux and if ur in major cities or metros, the shipping will be free :). You need to transfer the money to Switch in advance.

iosoft said:
I am interested in Quake Wars.

What is the total final price ? 799/- (including shipping to Kolkata) ?

Do you have SBI a/c ?

This GO is for the Orange Box alone nd not for other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back