GO : Orange Box @ 20% Discount (Shipped)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UTi bank

do they support local deposit ?

I mean, I deposit the money from any branches from Kolkata and it will be updated in your a/c......

(calls 'core banking' for SBI)

Anybody who wants to take up the responsibility of collecting payments :p... I am very very busy and i don't want to take up the responsibility cause i might not be available during the day...

I'll try to get the member a special benefit from WWI to take up the task...

Anybody :p...

Switch said:
UTi bank... As soon as headcount reaches 10 i will PM the bank details...

Finally someone with Axis bank account. I was getting tired of transferring monies to icici. That takes anywhere between 2(TE_addict graf card transaction) to 10(pixel pro transaction) days.

iosoft said:
UTi bank
do they support local deposit ?
I mean, I deposit the money from any branches from Kolkata and it will be updated in your a/c......
(calls 'core banking' for SBI)
Arya said:
^ they do support that

Don't freakin do that. they will charge 129 bux for each outstation deposit of money. i got screwed that way:mad:

Charged me 256bux cause my dad deposited money twice from uti dehradun into my bangalore account.:bshit:

eggzactly thats why no local deposit :p...

P.S. I am off till 5:00... If the number reaches 10 by then i will place the order to WWI... PM me your addresses just in case so that i can make a list...

Format :

Code:
Game Title:

TE Username:

Name:

Address:

Landline Number:

Mobile Number:

email address:

sry not 129 and 256 but 124 and 224 for first and second transactions. after that every transaction is 100bux i think.

18 28-09-2007 Charges for Cash Dep at Other Br 224.72 xxxx 28-09-2007

Switch said:
Anybody who wants to take up the responsibility of collecting payments :p... I am very very busy and i don't want to take up the responsibility cause i might not be available during the day...

I'll try to get the member a special benefit from WWI to take up the task...

Anybody :p...

Ok, i'll take up the responsibility of collecting the cash. ICICI ( online transfer) and SBI (direct deposit only). Will pm the a/c number in the evening to the members in the list in the first post.

Saiyan said:
Ok, i'll take up the responsibility of collecting the cash. ICICI ( online transfer) and SBI (direct deposit only). Will pm the a/c number in the evening to the members in the list in the first post.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: thx!

Thanks saiyan and whom so ever wants to deposit through bank transfer in axis they can transfer me the cash directy...

So you have a ICICI and a SBI account... For that contact Saiyan... And for Axis bank contact me :)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back