GO : Orange Box @ 20% Discount (Shipped)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sent the PM to everyone, please revert back to me if u guyz have any doubt.

I request everyone to enter "Your TE-ID" in the description part when u r transfering to ICICI a/c or Axis a/c. Don't forget. else i wont be able to figure out who sent the money. Secondly for SBI there is no description while depositing it so send me a message prior to depositing the money.

@Iosoft : There is a issue with QW: ET, so hold on till its solved.

@Others please send the address details to Switch, don't send it to me.

ok this is not happening for me...i have to go on a vacation and dont want to be worried if the delievery has come and gone ...so sorry for the trouble if i have caused and thanks for the heads up...will just buy it from the stores :)

Saiyan- posting here just to make it official. :)

Ero Sannin has issues xferring from his bank to ICICI and will get charged 200/- odd. :S
I am going to get it done for him via an ICICI account and you know most prolly whose. :p

I will be getting some cash in the same account by today hopefully or latest by Monday and will Xfer the money i owe you, Freaky and Ero's 800/- for the Orange box. :ashamed:

What is the deadline for the payment? :p

^^ wow :S :p, i think the deadline should be on monday, not sure, switch has to tell it. watever it is to avoid further delay i would request everyone to send the payment by monday.

I want one too.
Are all the slots full already?

Also what's the final price including shipping, 800 or 1000? The trade lists both :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Saiyan- posting here just to make it official. :)
Ero Sannin has issues xferring from his bank to ICICI and will get charged 200/- odd. :S

I am going to get it done for him via an ICICI account and you know most prolly whose. :p
I will be getting some cash in the same account by today hopefully or latest by Monday and will Xfer the money i owe you, Freaky and Ero's 800/- for the Orange box. :ashamed:
What is the deadline for the payment? :p

Ero Sannin's Orange Box is ready for pick up. :eek:hyeah:

So he is out.:cool2:
I guess the first in waiting just got lucky- and i think that is Quaddy. :p
p.s. DP- i will xfer the rest asap as mentioned earlier. :ashamed:

So far i have received payment from Arya in my Axis account... Let me know here(Not PM) who all have deposited payment in Saiyan's account... I will make sure that copies get shipped by Monday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back