GO: Plantronics Voyager 520 Bluetooth Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumchamp

Skilled
Plantronics Voyager 520 Bluetooth Headset - VYGR520

Plantronics Voyager 520 delivers business quality audio performance. Noise-canceling microphone filters distracting background noise so you can be easily heard while the innovative wind screen minimizes wind noise. ( Ships in OEM Promotional Packaging )

Link

eCOST.com-Plantronics Voyager 520 Bluetooth Headset - VYGR520 - Plantronics VYGR520 (Cellular / Phones) - eCOST.com - electronics, computers, laptops, mp3 players

Reviews

Plantronics Voyager 520 Review and User Opinions - Plantronics - Cell Phones, PDAs Reviews by Digital Trends

Legit Reviews - Introducing The Plantronics Voyager 520 Bluetooth Headset - Introducing The Plantronics Voyager 520 Bluetooth Headset

How to Buy a Bluetooth Headset - Plantronics Voyager 520 - Full Review - Reviews by PC Magazine

Plantronics Voyager 520 review

We need 10+ to start this GO...

Price should be somewhere around Rs. 1700(As KMD quoted 1800 for $26.99).

Deadline Date: 02 April Morning

Execution Date : 02 April Afternoon

So act fast before price increases.

Tentative Interested Members

1x sumchamp

1x dragon

1x amc

1x deepak3775

1x aman.pitbull

Update 1

Guys price again come down to 24.99 and KMD quoted 1740 for 5 pieces and one more good thing got a reply from ecost.com that this might come with charger.

SO EXECUTING THIS GO TOMORROW MORNING

deepakgm said:
I own one and regret purchasing it. It doesn't work with my Nokia 7373 and Nokia 3210. Alas :(

Could you explain why it does not work?

Thanks.

^^ These seems to be very old models...and bluetooth headsets are basically meant for bluetooth handets.

deepakgm said:
I own one and regret purchasing it. It doesn't work with my Nokia 7373 and Nokia 3210. Alas :(

The 3210 does NOT have BT. You can't expect a BT headset to work with a phone that doesn't have BT! :S That's like saying you want to call someone using a toaster!

Umm.. sorry but count me out.Buying something more than 5K on Ebay,so I would make use of their anniversary offer.

Guys - Any idea if the AC charger and/or desktop cradle is included in the deal? These accesories are part of the retail packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back