GO: Vantec NexStar 2.5"/3.5" SATA to USB 2.0 & eSATA Hard Drive Dock

hey..can u tell the shipped price to my place trivandrum,kerala... from what i gather is ... 26*43 --> 1118 + 150(courier to me)... r8 ???

jerin said:
hey..can u tell the shipped price to my place trivandrum,kerala... from what i gather is ... 26*43 --> 1118 + 150(courier to me)... r8 ???

wont be Exact Conversion,there are Other Cost involved too like Shipping to warehouse in US,Shipping to India,taxes,Customs Clearance

Wait for a Quote from katmandude

racy1 said:
@CT / KMD... but make sure its checked before shipping... a lot of users in newegg had complained about eSATA not working....
KMD does NOT check the Goods AFAIK(might be Wrong) can U tell a way out by which checking can be done ? a Fix would be Appreciated :)

Can someone explain to me how this is better than a dedicated enclosure? Do you really swap so many drives around? I hear the EJECT button on this is not that sturdy...

memories_dv said:
Can someone explain to me how this is better than a dedicated enclosure? Do you really swap so many drives around? I hear the EJECT button on this is not that sturdy...

^^^ oh is it ? any review something that says this ?

nukeu666 said:
how is this different from a casing?

Well, its a tad difficult to change hdds in an casing :) This is basically if you evolve to the next level and start using hdds like DVDs :eek:hyeah:

if you have multiple hdd's.. you dont need to worry about opening up the casing to put in a new hdd..

all you need to do is press the 'eject' button and the hdd will pop out :p

also. it supports both 2.5 & 3.5 inch hdds

afaik Naga has one. and he loves it..

Back