19.SauravR
20.ultimabasher - 1 Piece - Order Confirmed
21.harmandeep
22.akS
23.Switch
24.Rpok
25.sangram - 2 Pieces - Order Confirmed
26. hawk - 1 Order Confirmed

Just saw this thread and I just wanted to confirm what sTALKEr has said... I love it :hap2:

I had got 5 of these thru kmd and I'm happy to post that all are working fine and the owners are satisfied. eSATA is very fast and had no probs with my Sil eSATA port on both XPx64 and Vista x64.

The eject mechanism had me worried as it needs to be pushed hard and I was worried the SATA connectors in the dock would be damaged but my fears were unfounded :eek:hyeah: . Just need to hold the HDD while ejecting and alls fine.

One dock's eSATA connection conked out but that was my friend's fault. He connected the USB too while it was already connected thru eSATA :p . But USB on that dock still works fine and I'm ok too as he took that dock :eek:hyeah: !

Comes with SATA 2 eSATA cable.

Also, I might be in for 1 piece myself (for a friend). Will confirm by tomorrow.

Naga said:
Just saw this thread and I just wanted to confirm what sTALKEr has said... I love it :hap2:

I had got 5 of these thru kmd and I'm happy to post that all are working fine and the owners are satisfied. eSATA is very fast and had no probs with my Sil eSATA port on both XPx64 and Vista x64.

The eject mechanism had me worried as it needs to be pushed hard and I was worried the SATA connectors in the dock would be damaged but my fears were unfounded :eek:hyeah: . Just need to hold the HDD while ejecting and alls fine.

One dock's eSATA connection conked out but that was my friend's fault. He connected the USB too while it was already connected thru eSATA :p . But USB on that dock still works fine and I'm ok too as he took that dock :eek:hyeah: !

Also, I might be in for 1 piece myself (for a friend). Will confirm by tomorrow.

how long do u use the hdds on the dock at a stretch? does it give any probs if i use it for 4-5 days continously? does the adaptor get hot?

5-6 hours mostly. Store my movies/ images on HDDs nowadays.

The HDDs do get warm to the touch but that's normal. I don't think a dock is to be used if u are gonna need the disk for 4-5 days as non of the docks available have any power saving features. Edit: Also, HDDs inside a case with active cooling will also run cooler than on the dock.

If u mean to ask if I keep the dock connected for long periods, it's always so but switched off when not in use. Haven't had any probs with the adapter as of now.

Naga said:

Thats a Lot mate for Clarifying things :)

01.Chief-Techie - 1 Piece - Order Confirmed

06.Hells_Fury - 1 Piece - Order Confirmed
07.stormblast

08.gmano
10.saintsinner - 1 Piece - Order Confirmed
11.racy1
12.has33 - 1 Piece - Order Confirmed
13.espeez - 2 Piece - Order Confirmed

15.abthegreat
16.janitha

18.200mph - 1 Piece - Order Confirmed
19.SauravR
20.ultimabasher - 1 Piece - Order Confirmed
21.harmandeep
22.akS
23.Switch
24.Rpok
25.sangram - 2 Pieces - Order Confirmed
26. hawk - 1 Order Confirmed

Who else is interested in a USB/eSATA 3.5 inch enclosure? Please lemme know ..

CT - Can you check with KMD if he can combine this order with this:

NewBiiz.com - Vantec NexStar-3 NST-360SU-BK External 3.5 inch SATA&USB2.0 Hard Drive Enclosure (Black)

Also on TD/CompUSA for 29.99 and available in 3 colors (Vantec NexStar 3 3.5" SATA to eSATA USB 2.0 External hard Drive Enclosure NST-360SU-BK at TigerDirect.com)

Should be about 100 bux more, or may reduce per piece cost due to increased number of orders.

memories_dv said:
Who else is interested in a USB/eSATA 3.5 inch enclosure? Please lemme know ..

CT - Can you check with KMD if he can combine this order with this:
NewBiiz.com - Vantec NexStar-3 NST-360SU-BK External 3.5 inch SATA&USB2.0 Hard Drive Enclosure (Black)
Also on TD/CompUSA for 29.99 and available in 3 colors (Vantec NexStar 3 3.5" SATA to eSATA USB 2.0 External hard Drive Enclosure NST-360SU-BK at TigerDirect.com)
Should be about 100 bux more, or may reduce per piece cost due to increased number of orders.

Start a Separate IC Pls :)

Back