GO - VideoProc Converter

saggyN73

Disciple
Hey Guys,
I am looking to buy the software VideoProc Converter. It has many features, but what I use and am interested in ability to record YouTube live sessions in the background. You just copy/paste the link in the download window. It does not require a screen-capturing method to record live sessions (unlike OBS, and Bandicam), it can run in the background while you continue to do other work (or sleep). I have been using the cracked version for almost a year and it works flawlessly. But noticed the black Friday sale, hence interested to buy it. A single user is $40, which is almost Rs. 3300 for a lifetime. However, 5 users license is $57.95 i.e. Rs. 4800 approx. So if I get 4 more people, the cost will come down to Rs. 950 per user which is a pretty good deal. Please try out the software, I am sure you will like it. To try out recording live sessions, open the software - select the Downloader option - Click on Add Video button - copy/paste the URL of the live stream - Click Analyze button - Select desired quality and that's it. It will even automatically stop downloading once the stream is over. Highly recommended for people who attend YouTube live streams. So, interested people let me know.
URL of the software: https://www.videoproc.com/video-converting-software/
And this also supports downloading videos from Zee5 (or maybe more streaming platforms, but can't confirm).

Cross-posting -

I posted that in his WTB thread linked above and he took o
I am not even going to entertain your posts anymore. I have better things to do in my life (and it seems to you certainly don't!!).
Note for other people: 2 seats are gone, and 3 more remain... if you are not interested, just ignore the post... I am not looking for anyone's expert advice here. If interested, just DM me.

Back